Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    I think I had one back in the early 80's when I was a kid

You may want to get a shot. I went to my local pharmacy at HEB and got one for no charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Whats the belt on the counter for?
      I thought about using it to bite down on when I was trying to push it through but I didn't. The ice helped a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
        You may want to get a shot. I went to my local pharmacy at HEB and got one for no charge.
        Hmmm. Didn't know they did that. An urgent care would probably make me wear a mask to get a tetanus shot and that ain't happening.

Comment

I thought about using it to bite down on when I was trying to push it through but I didn't. The ice helped a lot.
          thats what I figured. Especially when I saw the end mashed together

Comment

Here is a picture of mine. 3.5 miles out in the yak way down pins. Fishing was on fire and I was tying on another jig after getting broke off. The worst part was getting back to shore, followed closely by trying to cut the hook. It took a long time and lots of beer, but my brother ended up getting it out. I was almost to the point of going to the hospital.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
              Here is a picture of mine. 3.5 miles out in the yak way down pins. Fishing was on fire and I was tying on another jig after getting broke off. The worst part was getting back to shore, followed closely by trying to cut the hook. It took a long time and lots of beer, but my brother ended up getting it out. I was almost to the point of going to the hospital.
              That's a good meaty part of the hand too!

Comment

Do people still get tetanus shots?

Comment

Fun times 😅

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post

What is a serenge?
                    Prairie in Africa I think

Comment

OP that had to hurt, you up to date on your tetanus shots? If not ask em if you can keep the syringe when they're done

Comment

Go get yourself a tetanus shot if its been over 5 years or you can't remember. That looked painful!

Comment

I wouldn't mess around with tetanus, local pharmacy probably has one quick and painless. That is one shot I believe in and won't mess around with.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzly1 View Post
                            mother hubber...that looked painful!
                            x 1009475677 ****!!!

Comment

Who the heck has a syringe laying around the house?

Well..... I do!

Comment

I actually got hooked through the bottom side of my thumbnail. It went through and was stuck there. I took much the same approach only I had to cut another hole in the nail before I could push it through.

Comment

Working...
                                X