Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we ate GOOD!!!!

Comment

I knew Danny would come in to see how the "Extreme" LBJ hunt went. Sorry Danny, we LBJ'ers can't hold a candle to the Granger hunters. *hanging head in shame.

Rick, I know you and your son could do it. But you are safe, you can't cut trees there to make a lean-to. I am trying to think of when I can make it out there to do a little scouting and semi-extreme hunting... LOL (semi means to take back up food) But I don't see it this month will have to be mid-April. This weekend is having someone come and take the popcorn off the ceiling and re-texture, then have him paint a couple of rooms etc. Then the following weekend I am in LA for business, then heck it's turkey season. I have to make a day trip to see where the crows are at as we haev no turkey there.

Mike, back section is where you found that skull correct? Yes that place is a very good area as the birds come from the private land. A couple of years ago my brother and I saw over 45 birds in that area. Heck I could tell you guys where the birds are at we have seen, give me a call.

214-766-3674 I will be more than happy to share where I have seen them but not where I am going to hunt. LOL

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Yep.

Dave in Denton

Comment

Working...
          X