2019 APR TBH Special Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
    Robert I might have missed it in the 509 post on this thread, but what kind of barrel life you expecting out of the carbon fiber chamber in say a 7 rem mag or 300 win mag?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Curious about this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Struggle View Post
      Curious about this as well.
      Based on my proof barreled rifles I’d say comparable to sporter mag contour barrel life or better. I load of course and firecracking is what I see the most in my barrels.

Comment

Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
        Robert I might have missed it in the 509 post on this thread, but what kind of barrel life you expecting out of the carbon fiber chamber in say a 7 rem mag or 300 win mag?

Not expecting any noticeable difference if shot the same manner as an all steel barrel(Don't run hot and cool down between strings). Fire cracking will get them all eventually. One may cool faster than the other, but not fast enough to make a difference during an actual shot string. It just means one will be ready to shoot again sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          Not expecting any noticeable difference if shot the same manner as an all steel barrel(Don't run hot and cool down between strings). Fire cracking will get them all eventually. One may cool faster than the other, but not fast enough to make a difference during an actual shot string. It just means one will be ready to shoot again sooner.
          Awesome thank you sir!

Comment

Have you had any experience with the 6.5 Sherman round. It looks like it might be a real contender.

Comment

Are you guys going to make the Dallas Safari Club?

Comment

I like the idea of the tier one in 28nosler

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  I like the idea of the tier one in 28nosler
                  Ditto

Comment

The tier 1 in 6.5 PRC is calling my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Highplainsmalla View Post
                      The tier 1 in 6.5 PRC is calling my name.

Same here

Comment

Update - Awaiting arrival of the very last barrel. Looks like it will deliver tomorrow since it did not make it today. We will chamber and test it ASAP. The plan is to have the TBH special up and running live by next Friday.

Comment

Update - Awaiting arrival of the very last barrel. Looks like it will deliver tomorrow since it did not make it today. We will chamber and test it ASAP. The plan is to have the TBH special up and running live by next Friday.
                          Yall are closed mondays right? I hope to be without cell services from Wednesday to Saturday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

This question might be too soon as if I’d already placed my order. Is there a projected lead time on eta after rifle/s is ordered?

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                              This question might be too soon as if I’d already placed my order. Is there a projected lead time on eta after rifle/s is ordered?
                              Shooting for April deliveries.

Comment

Shooting for April deliveries.
                                Wow! I’m pumped!

Comment

Working...
                                X