No announcement yet.

Chaparral 2018 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are on boundary line. 2 small bucks and 1 unknown. It was slow for us. We will relocate after this morning if slow again.

Comment

any dirt naps?

Comment

My son shot a javi and an 8 yesterday. No monster but he was happy, so I am happy.

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Whale View Post
            My son shot a javi and an 8 yesterday. No monster but he was happy, so I am happy.

Great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had fun my son shot a nice 8 and a doe. My daughter shot a little buck the last night after passing a few earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                We had fun my son shot a nice 8 and a doe. My daughter shot a little buck the last night after passing a few earlier.

No pics?

Comment

Wow! Here it is January 2. Looking back through a bazillion messages I found 3 WT Deer harvest pics for this year (all hunts combined). I saw lots of pics of meals, blind set-ups, deer that were "passed" somebody pumping gas, tracks on the ground where an animal used to be and campsites.
                  Congrats to "Trophybowhunter", "Zapatahorn" and "LVHunter" on their success and photos.
                  Did anyone else photograph their trophy, or is this place just that "over rated"?

Comment

All of the bucks harvested are on the Chap facebook page.

Comment

They are on my phone not sure how to put them on it keeps saying they are too large

Comment

Guess I'm gonna have to "tech up" and get on Facebook.

Comment

You don't have to have an account to see the Chap page. I'm not on facebook and can see them. https://www.facebook.com/ChaparralWMA . An irritating box pops up every now and then wanting you to join, but just hit 'not now' and proceed.

Comment

Plus, all harvested chap bucks can be seen here:

although it doesn't look like they've added the 3 BTTH deer yet (can be seen on the facebook page though).

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the link.
                              Several pretty nice bucks taken. I was happy to see so many of the youth with their trophies (including a couple of very nice bucks)

Comment

Originally posted by moondog View Post
                                Guess I'm gonna have to "tech up" and get on Facebook.
                                I wouldn’t waste your time, it’s def overrated!

Comment

Working...
                                X