longmire on the outdoor channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

longmire on the outdoor channel?

say its coming in jan? sure its reruns but still better then the stuff they show now.

Hell, I’ll watch it again. My memory is so bad I have to watch something three times before I can spoil it for myself.

Comment

One of my favorite shows to date!

Comment

The entire series is on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Vic is nice

Comment

One of the main reasons I dropped the Outdoor Channel is that they started playing series like Duck Dynasty and movies.
            The little bit of time I want to watch outdoor TV I want it to be hunting or fishing.

T

Comment

Love that show!

Comment

Great show...

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
                  One of the main reasons I dropped the Outdoor Channel is that they started playing series like Duck Dynasty and movies.
                  The little bit of time I want to watch outdoor TV I want it to be hunting or fishing.

T
                  It won’t be long and they’ll be like MTV and TV Land. Went to crap when they started doing crap like this.

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post

T
                    Exactly, if I want to watch movies or series I’ll go to a different channel, I’ll prob drop it soon anyway. I really don’t like most of the hunting shows they have anymore either.

Comment

on now reruns but still like!

Comment

One word for you guys - Netflix

Get all the Longmire to your hearts content when you want it

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                          One word for you guys - Netflix

Get all the Longmire to your hearts content when you want it
                          That's where Meateater is too.
                          If one still has more free time after that to watch more tv, go shoot your bow instead.

Comment

Working...
                          X