best value game cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best value game cams

I have some mid priced Moultrie cams & they are OK at best. I get many pics of nothing & sometimes I'll check it after a hunt & it didn't take pics of deer I just seen. Anyway, what cameras do y'all use that you are truely happy with? Best value, picture quality, durability & such?

Muddy’s are pretty good cameras and Midway has them two for 60 bucks right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning Strike Force. I have had good luck with them.

Comment

by far best value is the tasco at walmart

Comment

Browning Strike Force

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            For $28 they ain’t too bad. Can certainly show you what’s in the area although not great quality pics all the time to see antler detail and such. The Browning Strike Force are awesome for less than $100 and they have great detail and I really like the video mode too. Mine are also the older version...

Comment

Unless you putting them on public and expecting them to get stolen why go cheap?? Browning makes amazing cameras for around $130. They are worth every penny

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post

X2

Comment

The Tasco cams from WallyWorld are ok. I’ve had great success with WGI cams from Academy. One of them is on season 3 with zero issues. With the exception of the Browning Strike Force cam I have, all the others have been had for less than 30 bucks with the last WGI for less than 18 bucks.

Comment

I will have to agree, so far Browning Strike force. They have a couple of different versions but I love mine. Very durable and easy to operate etc. picture quality is top notch as well.

Comment

I bought 2 browning strike force cameras less than a year ago based on popular opinion. I will probably buy them again.

However, 1 of the 2 cameras did not work correctly. It took a picture every minute once turned on. At first, I thought this was user error. After bringing home and testing I discovered it was the camera itself. To their credit, Browning owned up to the problem and replaced the camera. I had to pay for shipping and the inconvenience.

So maybe it was a fluke and I got a dud but they were aware of the problem that I had so I am thinking it must have been pretty common. I am either going with Spartans or these when I buy a couple more this spring. So far the Spartans take good pictures and have had no issues.

Comment

My favorite is browning but tasco from walmart are definitely second at half or more less. Pics from the tasco.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I run browning and busnells. I got a browning command ops for. Good deal and have been really happy with it. You can usually find them for about 100 bucks.

Comment

Do the Browning’s go on sale anywhere? Wanna get 3-4 at once. Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                              Do the Browning’s go on sale anywhere? Wanna get 3-4 at once. Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              I’ve seen the Strike Force on sale(89 to 99) from time to time at Academy.

Comment

Working...
                              X