Stabalizer - No Stabalizer ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stabalizer - No Stabalizer ???

Do any of you shoot with out a stabilizer ??
    I've noticed sometimes when I forget to put my 8" stabilizer on that I seem not to notice its not being there and can keep my pin on the target better.
    With the stabilizer it seems to keep my pin low and I have to concentrate to bring it up.
    Just curious ???

Thanks !!

Originally posted by Revelation View Post
    Do any of you shoot with out a stabilizer ??
    I've noticed sometimes when I forget to put my 8" stabilizer on that I seem not to notice its not being there and can keep my pin on the target better.
    With the stabilizer it seems to keep my pin low and I have to concentrate to bring it up.
    Just curious ???

Thanks !!
    You may have too much weight on it. Have you tried rear stabilizer? I feel they balance out the weight of the how much better

Comment

I had the same problem until I started running a side bar set up. Keeps the weight balanced front to rear and helps with cant. Made my bow hand way more steady. Takes a little bit of playing with different weights to get it right but it made a huge difference for me

Comment

I think that just slapping a front stabilizer on is just one of those things that everyone thinks that is what is best. I was that way for along time.
        Now if you made me choose that I could only use one stabilizer, it would definitely be on the side/back. I guess that or I would go with none.

Comment

I can’t tell a difference with my b-stinger on or off. Only took it off because one of my blinds is just to tight to shoot with it on. Started practicing with it off and same results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I quit using one and don’t notice a difference.

Comment

Working...
            X