Buccees or other stand and fill feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buccees or other stand and fill feeders

They are less than $400 at Buccees and I'm really thinking about changing all my feeders to this style for safety and convenience. Any experience? The price is right but I need durability and consistency. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There are many threads on this as recent as yesterday.

Comment

Love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love mine also.!!!

Comment

They are good feeders for the price. If you want what I think is the best in that style of stand and fill then get a Lamco Low and Throw feeder. I have both, but the Lamco is much better built

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            They are good feeders for the price. If you want what I think is the best in that style of stand and fill then get a Lamco Low and Throw feeder. I have both, but the Lamco is much better built

I have three of these and they will outlast me. Not cheap, but much cheaper than buying another cheap one in a few years.

Comment

I bought a couple of All Seasons stand and fill last year. Really like them. My only issue is they don't throw corn nearly as far as my crank up feeders do. That just stands to reason.

Comment

I've been very pleased with Lamco low n throw. It even survived a hog attack!

Comment

See the thread about Bucee's customer service and their nonreturn policy. That's why I won't get one.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                    I bought a couple of All Seasons stand and fill last year. Really like them. My only issue is they don't throw corn nearly as far as my crank up feeders do. That just stands to reason.

The Lamco will throw about 18-20 yards in every direction, and you never have to crank it up or down.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      The Lamco will throw about 18-20 yards in every direction, and you never have to crank it up or down.

Wow 120’ circle? [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bought a Judge, I would go with a Lamco, or All Seasons.

Comment

Here is a link to the Texas Hunter Products Stand and Fill. We make it in a 300LB and 650LB.

Click Here

If you are running a feed pen, then check out our directional corn feeder. This allows you to blow corn into your feed pen without blocking your shot. It also allows you to fill it from the edge of the pen without having to crawl inside with sacks of corn!

Directional Corn Feeder Link

We are a TBH Sponsor!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Wow 120’ circle? [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. ????

I have 3 1000 lb Low and Throw feeders about 18-20 yards from my blind. The corn will hit my blind when it goes off.
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-10-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X