22 hornet ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 hornet ammo

Does anyone know where someone could find some of the 22 hornet Winchester 45 grain soft points that came in the silver box. Cant seem to find them anywhere.

I discovered something new the other day, it's called ammo seek. If you go to their web page and enter what ammo you are looking for, it will show who has it and the price. I just looked up the ammo you are looking for, this is what it came up with.
    Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 06-08-2020, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Man that is awesome. I have tryed to find this stuff for the past year all have said out of stock or discontinued.

Comment

I've got one full box and another that is missing 6.

Comment

I had the same problem. Last year i found a gun store in Louisiana that had 5 boxes in stock. I bought all they had. Just keep looking online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure I’ve seen that specifically but beginning to see 22 Hornet at Academy on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
              Not sure I’ve seen that specifically but beginning to see 22 Hornet at Academy on a regular basis.

Not sure what area you are in but EVERY academy in a 30 mile radius of me has zero and I have been told they will not be carrying it any more.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

They had it for a while in san Antonio but it was the crappy vmax that was only good for rodents.

Comment

I'm going to Academy in Killeen tomorrow. If they have some.you want me to buy it and you could meet me in Blanco in a few days?
                  I have about 200 rounds of hand loads
                  So I very fortunate I dont need to look for them myself

Comment

Pretty sure Winchester stopped making the 45 grain SP.
                    You can still get the hollow points. Hornady has a round that should be very similar to the Winchester 45 grain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X