Burris scope good/bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burris scope good/bad?

Atwood's has a Burris scope for half price on black Friday. Anyone here have one they like, or dislike? Seems like a pretty good deal, but I'd rather put that money towards a better scope, if they're junk. Most likely putting on my .308.
    Attached Files

I love certain models, ones with naval bronze internals with a cross hair set screw

Comment

I got a Fullfield E1 3x9 that was on a gun I traded into my grandsons are using it on 22 that they have been trying to wear out for a year or so now the scope is still clear and I bet no manufacturer puts a scope through the torture them boys do.
      Pilar them old Burris Posi Loc scopes are awful nice I don’t think they have made them in at ten years maybe longer

Comment

I have several Burris Fullfield 2 scopes and have been pleased with them for almost 15 years.

Comment

forgot what model i have, its a 4-12x40 mounted with QD mounts on my AR and its sub MOA with factory loads. very pleased with it.

Comment

I have 3, love them all.

pray for rain

Comment

Good scope.

Comment

I have a Burris 1.5-4x sitting on one of my TC Super 14 barrels in 35Rem. I've had it for over 30 years. Been a great scope for all the recoil I've put it through. They were right up there with B&L many years ago.

Comment

I have the 4-12 E1 on my 300win. My stepdad has like 6 of them as well. We have been very pleased with the optical quality of the scope. I would buy another one again for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of my buddies bought the package deal from Larue with the Burris scopes on them. Super impressed with the glass. They might be higher end than this one but I would definitely be looking at them if I were looking for a scope.

Comment

Burris is one of the secret gems really. Good company with good scopes.

Comment

They make a decent scope. Cost can get up there with their top of the line

Comment

Have several from being on a 22-250 to 300 RUM never an issue, would purchase again.

Comment

I like mine

Comment

Easily the best budget option. Burris makes a fine scope but I’m not familiar with that model. I wouldn’t hesitate buying if I needed a 3-9 though.

Comment

Working...
                              X