No announcement yet.

Men at baby showers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the change of times and generations. Guy at work was off 3 months for maternity leave.

Comment

Wonder what Earl Pitts "American" would have to say about this?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        I’ve been to couples showers and diaper showers with guys. In both cases it normally involves the guys gathering outside around a cooler and a grill or shooting skeet.
        This is kinda how mine went with my wife when we had ours. All the ladies were inside doing all the baby shower stuff. All the guys were drinking out in my garage watching football while I fried fish.

Comment

For what it's worth, my parents hosted a co-ed shower that consisted only of family...more of a family gathering than a shower. I felt that was acceptable, but I am of the mindframe a baby shower is females only.

Comment

Sounds like a sure fire way to lose the ol man card.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
              Diaper parties? That must be new as well. Never heard of something like that.
              basically the father invites over all his buddies for a pooker night or sometihng he provides the booze and they bring diapers. both my brothers had one for their kids and they made out green with the diapers they received compared to money spent on booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                This is kinda how mine went with my wife when we had ours. All the ladies were inside doing all the baby shower stuff. All the guys were drinking out in my garage watching football while I fried fish.
                At first I was like oh hell no.... But but on second thought it is like taking your wife designated driver. She will get ****** you got drunk, ate BBQ and watched football. Then remind her she wanted you there..... Will there be strippers?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  I’ve been to couples showers and diaper showers with guys. In both cases it normally involves the guys gathering outside around a cooler and a grill or shooting skeet.
                  Sounds like if you're at a diaper shower or baby shower the skeet has already been shot.

Comment

I've never been to a shower and I'll never go to a shower. My wife knows better than to even ask.

Comment

Working...
                    X