No announcement yet.

When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albert Haynesworth “only” got 5 games for stomping on a guy’s exposed face. I would expect MG to get about 4 games. Rudolph instigated or at least encouraged the fight by kicking MG in the junk and trying to pull his helmet off. MG should have let it go, but didn’t

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
      You know there was a time that I decided just to ignore you self important arse. I was happier then. How empty does your life have to be for a grown man to sit around all day living to troll people on a bow hunting site? I realize that you think highly of yourself and you have put yourself up on a pretty high pedestal but your rantings on this site really don't amount to anything in real life. Now go ahead and post something so you can pat yourself on the back. I promise I no longer care.

-john

AAAAHHHH [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]well said sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mason Rudolph is a little beach, he started the whole mess. He isn't innocent here.

Myles finally released all that pent up anger from all the holding no calls over the years.

Being a former OL, I understand exactly why the Steelers OL did what they did. I would've done the same thing, even if it is wrong. That's my QB, it's my job to protect.

Terrible decision by Myles. He deserves whatever he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
          I change my stance about the nut shot. I didnt see it after I looked at it again. It appeared that Rudolph tried to knee him in the nuts while he was laying under Garrett, but I guess you could say he was just trying to get the bigger dude off of him. Rudolph should not have tried to rip off Garrett's helmet and Garrett should not have swung the helmet at Rudolph.

And I am an Aggie. Bleed maroon, tried and true. I dont agree with what Garrett did, but it has nothing to do with being an Aggie, Aggie culture, being an Aggie football player, or anything Aggie. We could say a lot of stuff about Vince Young, Reggie Bush, Maurice Clarett, and any other player that did stupid crap, but where they went to school should not be a factor in it or a reason why they did their stupid action.
          I think we all knew you were an Aggie as soon as you posted!

Its pretty easy to see that Smart wasnt saying its an Aggie culture thing hes saying its comical that SOME aggies are trying to justify his actions.

I wouldnt have given a **** if Garrett would have pulled his helmet off and knocked him smooth out...with his fist. But swinging a helmet at him and hitting him in the head is way over the line and should be dealt with accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
            And you wonder why people say the things and feel the way they do about you. You cant let things go. You always have to have the last word. You are such a Richard Noggin. We all know that you have been on here for a long time and that you are protected by the mods on this site. Nothing that anyone has said about you is false.

You like to pick on people that see differently than you and then hide behind the green screen or start calling people names or blaming their college affiliation. You like to make fun of others shortcomings in life, especially ones on this site, and then tell everyone how good of a life you have and you are happy and blah, blah, blah.

I agree with you that Garrett should be suspended and fined.

Ad hominem is not a good look on you. Excellent angle when you run out of them.

Newsflash....I don't wonder anything because I consider the source and couldn't care less... You really are pathetic... I need to go back and search where you got caught badmouthing another guy in the classifieds soon after your first ***** session about me and it got pointed out about how you were doing the same thing you ***** about all the time and then you disappeared as usual.

I can also guarantee you I have promoted TBH, taken part in TBH evvents, answered and helped folks solve problems, raised/donated money for folks in TRUE need (not a chronic mooch), and shook more TBH hands 10 times more than anything your negative *** has done on here....probably 100 times more... That's a **** fact .....so you can stick your self righteous mooch defending stick in your ***. I don't care what you think about me. I get it....you don't like me. Well the feeling is mutual.

And for the record, I'm not hiding behind anything. I am at Bownanza every year and TBH events around DFW. I can assure you I am not protected by the mods. I have received my fair share of infractions, a few cooler trips and phone calls through the years. If anybody, you are the one hiding behind the green screen taking shots.
            Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Its pretty easy to see that Smart wasnt saying its an Aggie culture thing hes saying its comical that SOME aggies are trying to justify his actions.

Nailed it ....thank you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Ad hominem is not a good look on you. Excellent angle when you run out of them.

Newsflash....I don't wonder anything because I consider the source and couldn't care less... You really are pathetic... I need to go back and search where you got caught badmouthing another guy in the classifieds soon after your first ***** session about me and it got pointed out about how you were doing the same thing you ***** about all the time and then you disappeared as usual.

I can also guarantee you I have promoted TBH, taken part in TBH evvents, answered and helped folks solve problems, raised/donated money for folks in TRUE need (not a chronic mooch), and shook more TBH hands 10 times more than anything your negative *** has done on here....probably 100 times more... That's a **** fact .....so you can stick your self righteous mooch defending stick in your ***. I don't care what you think about me. I get it....you don't like me. Well the feeling is mutual.

And for the record, I'm not hiding behind anything. I am at Bownanza every year and TBH events around DFW. I can assure you I am not protected by the mods. I have received my fair share of infractions, a few cooler trips and phone calls through the years. If anybody, you are the one hiding behind the green screen taking shots.

Comment

“Once an Aggie Always an Aggie?”

Nice try fading zztex’s truth.
                  Oh I couldn't agree more about the truth. This explain alot for me.

Comment

Haha love this one

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      I'm curious if hitting a guy in the head with a helmet is part of the aggie code of honor?
                      Not a TRUE Aggie. Was there for football only long enough to get noticed by the NFL. Still not a good representation for our school none the less. If your looking for TRUE AGGIES who are the KEEPERS OF THE SPIRIT look at the picture below.
                      Attached Files

Comment

NVM. Waste of time for a response to Mr. Holier than Thou, who has done so much for TBH.
                        Last edited by COACH_EM_UP; 11-15-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                          Not a TRUE Aggie. Was there for football only long enough to get noticed by the NFL. Still not a good representation for our school none the less. If your looking for TRUE AGGIES who are the KEEPERS OF THE SPIRIT look at the picture below.
                          Absolutely. Thanks for posting this. Not to mention all the other TRUE Aggies out there, for a number of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

I wouldnt have given a **** if Garrett would have pulled his helmet off and knocked him smooth out...with his fist. But swinging a helmet at him and hitting him in the head is way over the line and should be dealt with accordingly.
                            I didnt say Smart said it was an Aggie thing. I agree with Smart. I am not defending Garrett's actions or justify them. He should not have swung the helmet. And I agree with you about the fist.

Comment

how long till this thread gets axed lol

Comment

Last edited by C.Read; 11-15-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X