No announcement yet.

Please Critique My YouTube Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently went from not being able to watch a video over 2 minutes to going all in on vlogs and other youtube content. Sorta a youtube addict right now. Mostly because I'm super intrigued by those making livings off it.

Your video reminds me of most other videos I watch. Hopping in the truck, travel scenes, diner, etc. leading up to the actual hunt. Which isn't a bad thing. I'm half convinced there's a formula to follow and those that do it can be very successful. Now you just have to get annoying with your titles 2019 dove opener SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED DURING THE HUNT TYPED IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!

All through high school me and my buddies joked about if we had cameras we'd have a famous TV show. Nowadays youtube has made it possible for the average joe to have their TV show!

Anyways, sub'd!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      I recently went from not being able to watch a video over 2 minutes to going all in on vlogs and other youtube content. Sorta a youtube addict right now. Mostly because I'm super intrigued by those making livings off it.

Your video reminds me of most other videos I watch. Hopping in the truck, travel scenes, diner, etc. leading up to the actual hunt. Which isn't a bad thing. I'm half convinced there's a formula to follow and those that do it can be very successful. Now you just have to get annoying with your titles 2019 dove opener SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED DURING THE HUNT TYPED IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!

All through high school me and my buddies joked about if we had cameras we'd have a famous TV show. Nowadays youtube has made it possible for the average joe to have their TV show!

Anyways, sub'd!
      I'm intrigued as well. Hoping to continue to up my game. But I'm planning on staying away from the clock bait stuff if possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X