Devils River Bourbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devils River Bourbon

This stuff any good? I’m not a great bourbon connoisseur, but have been dabbling in whiskey a little lately. My latest find was Rebecca Creek, so what do I know. Anyway, just saw Devils River and wanted to know what y’all thought.
    Thanks,

Never tried it. Drinking Jim Beam Black Label now. Absolutely love Heaven’s Door, a bourbon by Bob Dylan out of Tennessee. Really smooth to me!

Comment

I’m not a fan, just ok in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s drinkable but not anything special. I think it’s made by Rebecca Creek also.

Comment

Devils River Bourbon

I wasn't a fan. Had the rep talk me into a bottle a couple months ago. Meh. It was ok, but there are much better in the same price range

Comment

its actually one of my go to drinks around the campfire.

Comment

Give Ben Milam a try. I think its about $40 a bottle. I've never been able to just drink whiskey straight until I started to drink it. Taste really good to me and smooth, I could drink it all day.

Comment

"bourbon" from in and around Bourbon Co. Kentucky. Some good "whiskies" come from elsewhere, but they're not bourbons!

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                  "bourbon" from in and around Bourbon Co. Kentucky. Some good "whiskies" come from elsewhere, but they're not bourbons!
                  So , Bourbon has to come from a certain place, such as Bourbon County??

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    Give Ben Milam a try. I think its about $40 a bottle. I've never been able to just drink whiskey straight until I started to drink it. Taste really good to me and smooth, I could drink it all day.
                    That's next on my list.

TX is my go to, I love the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                      Uh, you know there's only one distillery in Bourbon county? And they've only been active for 5 years...

Comment

Had a glass last night, a little spicy so not as smooth as others...depends on what you like in a Bourbon taste....some prefer a little spicy at the end

Comment

I would call it a good mixing whiskey. A couple of fingers worth in a highball glass with ice topped off ginger ale goes down real easy. For the price it is very decent.

Comment

I’d take a bottle of Pendleton’s at that price range any day over devils river

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love me some pendelton ! Letr Buc.

Comment

Working...
                              X