Academy Clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy Clearance

Was in Academy in Denton today and they had all clearance items marked down with an additional 75 percent off lowest marked prices. Wasn’t a bunch left but some deals.
    Y’all check your local Academy’s and you might get a steal of a deal.

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
    Was in Academy in Denton today and they had all clearance items marked down with an additional 75 percent off lowest marked prices. Wasn’t a bunch left but some deals.

Just left from there in Arlington. Saw signs, and some junk on the shelves.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup saw a few Range Finders on the clearance rack a few weeks ago at the Denton location

Comment

They had some sales at one of the Lubbock locations a few weeks back. Went to the other store and no additional discounts. Seems like it isn’t a company wide clearance event like it has been in the past.

Comment

I’ve ha fall kinds of troubles with Academy sales in the past. This, however, seems to be a decent deal:

This Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow has an adjustable draw weight and draw length that offers enough flexibility to be used by youth and adult archers alike. T...

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
            Just left from there in Arlington. Saw signs, and some junk on the shelves.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
            Apparently that happened this afternoon as I was there this morning and NO clearance items whatsoever. Timing is everything! And the ammo selection was abysmal......

Comment

Funny how clearance deals and bnib items in multiples in the classifieds happen at the same time

Comment

We just bought an Under Armour shirt on the way to baseball practice, got to the register and it was $2.49...if we weren't running late I would have bought 10 more.

Comment

I bought a pair of brooks tennis shoes for $14 today at Denton academy!

Comment

Ours had 50% off clearance last week and I went and loaded up. Pickings get pretty slim.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                      Thanks for the notice, will check into it.

Comment

Found a pair of camo pants and a couple other random things. Not much on clearance other than soccer cleats and gimmick fishing junk.

Comment

Working...
                        X