Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Driver Appreciation Week

It’s National Truck Driver Appreciation Week! We couldn’t do what we do without them so we want to say a big thank you to all our professional drivers here on TBH and throughout the country for their hard work and sacrifices they make to keep America rolling.
    Attached Files

Just remember---

If you got it, a truck brought it.

Thank you drivers.

Comment

Oh yeah!
      God bless them all!!!

Comment

Absolutly..........................

Comment

Had one quit yesterday...not so appreciative today.

Comment

Thanks for all that yall do, including myself. Been delivering fuel tanks to new Orleans for the past 2 weeks workin 20 hr days. Finally back to a normal schedule for now. It can be a rough life, but it pays the bills

Comment

I think Buckshot-73 might qualify as a junior novice driver [emoji12]. He hauls buns for Mrs Bairds Bread across the state.

@Buckshot-73

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Without trucks, America stops! God bless and thankful for our truckers every day.
                I have spent my entire career in the transportation industry and the professional drivers are the heartbeat of our industry.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep,they are a life line for sure!

Comment

My nephew is a truck driver. They are the most over-worked and overlooked professionals in any industry.

Comment

Thank you for the recognition and kind words. Nice to b appreciated. Been driving and delivering goods for 23+years. Used to b over the road but local now. Yall are right. Everything at some point in time goes from somewhere to somewhere. Without trucks we all would b naked hungry and nothing to wipe our asses with

Comment

They do indeed make the world go round...

Comment

Thank you!!!

Been a CDL driver going on 15yrs now. Got into this job completely by accident. Some days are good, others not so much, but the bills get paid.

Comment

With out a doubt thank y’all. It’s been a great week at work our dispatch has bought breakfast and lunch everyday this week.
                            I don’t drive but work in a shop that keeps them rolling on the roads for us.

Comment

Trying to sleep in the (back) berth now. My partner keeps the wheels rolling. I team drive. We re on the way from Chicago to California now. You never get 100% used to sleeping in a moving vehicle. Thanks for the appreciation. It’s a job, it’s got its upsides and it’s got its downsides. I’m missing my kids right now. But we did get to go alligator hunting this past weekend. I am thankful.

Comment

Working...
                              X