I need crossbow recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need crossbow recommendations

My grandson is turning 8 and I want to get him a crossbow. Can anyone point me in the right direction on something he can shoot a deer at 20 yards with? Anyone have a youth one they don’t need anymore?

Centerpoint Sniper 370.
    I’ve let my gkids shoot mine and they’ve done well with it.

Comment

I bought a center point 390 last week when gander had the big half off sale it has an AR style stock so it’s collapsible. LOP can get to a length just about anyone can be comfy.

Comment

Thanks guys I will look into these. Definitely need something that will “fit” a kid and still be able to kill a deer.

Comment

Barnett makes a recurve one that my 8 year old grandson has. Perfect for a kid to start with.

Comment

My grans killed several.with a Barnett that came from Garage sale 15 buck if I remember right Dont remember model

Comment

hey Jeff,
              Seen this on THF this morning great starter Crossbow.
              I have a Horton Bone Collector with a 4x scope, (4) bolts with new tips and a camo carrying case. Asking $250 and open to trades. Mostly interested in firearms but I would consider a kayak.

Comment

Centerpoint sniper 370. Great crossbows. Wont break the bank. Also has adjustable stock

Comment

Snyper 370 is a good entry package. Have fun and good luck!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I just ordered the Centerpoint Sniper 370. $248

Comment

My 8yr old is shooting a Mission Sub 1 lite.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Thanks everyone. I just ordered the Centerpoint Sniper 370. $248
                        Mind sharing where you got it from? Might get my wife one.

Comment

Working...
                        X