X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't like Crystal Gayle.....

You're Gaye.

Gotta include this song too.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9lz_yzrGZw"]Crystal Gayle - don't it make my brown eyes blue - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yes, she's always was one of my favorites, plus she can sing!

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
        Gotta include this song too.
        I couldn't figger out how to post a YouTube video, though I've done it several times. Blame it on Coors Light

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
          I couldn't figger out how to post a YouTube video, though I've done it several times. Blame it on Coors Light

Comment

I’m still upset about the time that Cougar tore up Ricky Bobby’s Crystal Gayle shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

One of my favs.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pZ4dptJdOM"]Crystal Gayle - Talking In Your Sleep (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

A little trivia.

Her real name is Brenda Webb. Her sister's real name is Loretta Webb (AKA Loretta Lynn).

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  A little trivia.

Her real name is Brenda Webb. Her sister's real name is Loretta Webb (AKA Loretta Lynn).
                  Their parents were Mr. and Mrs. Webb and they had a little brother named Cobb.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Their parents were Mr. and Mrs. Webb and they had a little brother named Cobb.
                    And an outlaw biker brother named Spider.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      And an outlaw biker brother named Spider.
                      On a more serious note.....also first cousins with Patty Loveless.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        On a more serious note.....also first cousins with Patty Loveless.
                        She had to change her name after our first night together. She didn't want to live a lie.

Comment

If you don't like Crystal Gayle.....

Patty Disappointed?

Comment

I have quite a few of her songs on my Apple play list. My wife for years only listened to common radio, so her knowledge of the many different musicians and groups was very limited. I spent about five nights writing down names of musicians and groups and then searched for them on Apple music. My country list is something like 38 hours of music. Then the rock list is around 26 hours of music.

I find my wife listening to my play list all the time. She has discovered a lot of songs she has never heard before. She is now a big Crystal Gayle fan. I have noticed, every time my wife stars playing my play list, it starts off with a Crystal Gayle song.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                              Not a fan, and not gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X