Best Truck Bed Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Truck Bed Cover

I've installed 2 Backflip covers on my last 2 trucks. No issues with them.

Now I've moved on and in the market for another. Anyone suggest another brand or style?

I'm not interested in the Tupperware lids. I need to be able to move the cover out of the way on a moments notice.

Wouldn’t get rid of my BackFlip unless I went Diamondback. Just don’t need anything that overbuilt.

Comment

Ive had a pace edwards jackrabbit tonneau on my last two trucks. No issues with either as long as you wipe the seals and slides down every once in a while. The customer support is great with pace edwards in my experience as well.

Comment

Roll n Loc

Comment

Tupperware huh? I didn't think that I would like my Undercover but it has put an end to me ever wanting another leaky fold over cover. I use a trailer if needed. My truck bed is for tools and groceries.

Comment

My Diamondback is amazing. I can put two coolers full of ice, beer and food up there and walk to them without one single issue. Starting to think the backflip i had was a knock off because it was absolute garbage and most love them.

Comment

Retrax

Comment

Had a Roll N Lock on my last 2 trucks. Put a Retrax on my new truck only because it had the T-Slot track. Love them both.

Comment

Undercover

tending the fire,
                  Bob G.

Comment

Best Truck Bed Cover

Big fan of my diamondback with the toolbox bin underneath for storage. Piece of mind knowing your stuff ain’t going anywhere

Comment

Diamondback is the only way to go!!

Comment

Roll-N-Lock.

Comment

I have the hard, one-piece Undercover and I liked it a lot until my husband got the Undercover UltraFlex. I am really impressed with how versatile it is and when folded out of the way, it does not rest on the back of the cab. It's easy to fold each section up and out of the way. It sits down in the bed and cannot be opened unless the tailgate is open. The bad - It will leak a little on the corners and driving down dusty roads fills the very end with dust but we rarely drive on dusty roads. But well worth the other features.

Comment

First and only one I’ve ever owned is a Retrax and I can’t come up with a negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Retrax is the way to go . ..... Diamondback is cool but super beefy... close thread

Comment

Working...
                              X