No announcement yet.

PGA Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 hours left to pick 6 players and join the fun!

I’ll have the leaderboard up after midnight.

Comment

People losing interest because the losers don't send money. I won back in October 2020 and only received 24 of 35 Abes from people that owe me.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        People losing interest because the losers don't send money. I won back in October 2020 and only received 24 of 35 Abes from people that owe me.
        Yikes, that's not acceptable. Call them out! I know I sent mine to you snail. Folded up Abe taped to a penny. Don't play if you won't pay.

Comment

Spieth
          DeChambeau
          Dustin Johnson
          Rory McElroy
          Homa
          Matsyuyama

Comment

Crazy two weeks of golf. My golf teams played in both the Mens and Womens NJCAA National Championships. The men played in Lubbock and the ladies played in Florida. It was a great experience for the kids to be their in our first full year with both golf programs.

Aaron Rai. One of my ex players Jason Timmis is on his bag this week. They won the Scottish Open last year.
            Rahm
            Matsuyama
            Ancer
            Cam Smith
            Pieters

Comment

Rory
              DeChambeau
              Zander
              Reed
              Spieth
              Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Yikes, that's not acceptable. Call them out! I know I sent mine to you snail. Folded up Abe taped to a penny. Don't play if you won't pay.
                I got yours and have no idea how you could fold an Abe that many times! 18ncs ask me not to post who didn't pay, so I will not. I use snail mail only and I'm sure that is a problem now days.
                Last edited by doghouse; 05-19-2021, 08:47 PM.

Comment

That’s not good. I remember sending. Call them out! No need to have a bunch of freerollers!

Comment

I hope mine got there, you can tell me if it didn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post

Originally posted by aggie182 View Post
                      That’s not good. I remember sending. Call them out! No need to have a bunch of freerollers!

Doghouse, please send me a PM and we will make sure you get squared away. Snail mail doesn’t mean someone should be cheated and it certainly isn’t an excuse not to pay!

I have a few ideas to help insure people settle up that I’ll discuss with the committee. This is supposed to be fun and that would certainly leave a sour taste in my mouth too!

Comment

Trying again

Simpson
                        Hovland
                        Koepka
                        Finau
                        Matsuyama
                        Fitzpatrick

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh No. please let me know if you didn’t get mine. I do remember sending it snail mail.

Comment

Sorry gentleman, I got distracted working late last night and didn't even get my team in!

I'll have the leaderboard up in just a few.

Comment

Same problem here, I think I got like 32 of 40 from the Masters.

Comment

Yeah, that’s been an issue. I got a better percentage than that when I won, but definitely had a few I didn’t receive. I do it for fun and off the one win, I can send Abe’s to you guys that win for like 6 years and still be even, lol. I’m sure most of them are honest mistakes, but I’d never let someone question my integrity over an Abe.

Comment

Working...
                                X