Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
    I just had it and didn’t notice any difference in recovery. Craziness though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How many days in?

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
      I just had it and didn’t notice any difference in recovery. Craziness though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hey, man, haven’t paid attention and seen your posts in some time.

I really glad to see you kicking Covid’s - and Cancer’s - ***. (Rear end)

Comment

He's doing it because it gives people confidence they don't need to be vaccinated. If there's a good treatment then why the vaccine mandates? Can't have that.

Comment

Infuriating. I think (hope) that this will maybe wake some fence riders up. This is the MOST in your face, blatant, obvious, move proving that it's not about getting rid of the virus, but keeping the agenda going.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

My bil is scheduled for some in the morning.tested positive three days ago ,they sent him home.Three days later has covid pneumonia. This is absolute crap,our medical system,our judicial system,and our political systems r now null and void..thank Joe and the hoe for all.Dims are just that.What r we gonna lose next?
            Last edited by tminc; 09-16-2021, 04:24 AM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Is there a way to get/buy the shots without having covid? I wonder how long they last.

Read in one article it's a drip through IV or 4 shots. One would think other companies would start to offer this and if nothing else wait their turn to be paid off with tax money also.

Comment

Government overreach, enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  I’m supposed to get it tomorrow in Tyler! Sounds about right! Our government in action!!
                  Do you have Covid?

Are people getting the infusion without having Covid? What is the thinking on this? Does this keep you from getting Covid if you are not vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Do you have Covid?

Are people getting the infusion without having Covid? What is the thinking on this? Does this keep you from getting Covid if you are not vaccinated?
                    From what the BreathMD doc stated on the radio there is no harm in getting it anytime. She recommended getting it regardless of vax status if you have been exposed or if you test positive. They are seeing great results with this wave and current concoction. The original recipe and first wave didn't have as good results but it sounds like it has been working really well now.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok thanks that cleared it up. Since it cost the gubment about $2,000 for non Covid patients to get the infusion that's free to
                      Covid patients, they shut it down. Shouldn't they have just stopped paying for non Covid infusions. instead of taking control of the treatment? I can see where if there is a shortage and your getting something for free that designed to be a Covid treatment that could be a problem. If you do not have Covid and get the infusion, IMO you should pay for it yourself. Is this happening or what?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Ok thanks that cleared it up. Since it cost the gubment about $2,000 for non Covid patients to get the infusion that's free to
                        Covid patients, they shut it down. Shouldn't they have just stopped paying for non Covid infusions. instead of taking control of the treatment? I can see where if there is a shortage and your getting something for free that designed to be a Covid treatment that could be a problem. If you do not have Covid and get the infusion, IMO you should pay for it yourself. Is this happening or what?
                        I believe they took control to create a shortage so they can keep cramming the vaccine down our throat.
                        If this is more effective than the so called vaccines are why not push this like they are the vaccine? Really makes me wonder what's in the so called vaccine.

FWIW Here's my stance on Vaccines. You want it? Get it. You don't, don't. Don't tell me I have too....

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                          I don't think it has anything to do with vaccinations. On the table is a 3.5 trillion dollar spending bill that has no R support and is lacking full D support. If the price is driven up and the government is the sole supplier, what's another 3 billion thrown into the bill to purchase is from big pharma. What a win, Joe gets credit for the 'miracle' drug that will save all Americans and we 'get back to normal'. Big pharma gets their payday on grossly inflated pricing thereby the policticians will get theirs (BOTH SIDES!). And here's the kicker, if you don't support the bill (which is going to also have immigration, voting, and all their little projects that will help ensure D control for years to come) you will be killing Americans. The entire bill of 3.5 Trillion dollars will be argued around buying and supplying cloned antibodies, you're either for it or you're for killing Americans, moral high ground.
                          It's both. Administration publicly said it was about vaccination rate which is also about money.

Comment

I can’t seem to find anything about this on the net. Is this in isolated areas, state wide or across the country. I called a hospital in Tyler and they said they still do them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                              I believe they took control to create a shortage so they can keep cramming the vaccine down our throat.
                              If this is more effective than the so called vaccines are why not push this like they are the vaccine? Really makes me wonder what's in the so called vaccine.

FWIW Here's my stance on Vaccines. You want it? Get it. You don't, don't. Don't tell me I have too....
                              FWIW, I agree, somewhat. If this works as good or better than the vaccine then push both and let the public choose what they want. From what I read the infusion is just a bunch of vitamins and minerals. I'm vaccinated, my children aren't. That's their choice and if they get it I hope the infusion is available for them if they need it.

People gripe about too much government involvement, taxes, inflation etc. in our lives yet these same people take advantage of everything the gubment offers. You cant have it both ways.

Comment

For those that aren't sure what monoclonal antibodies are.

Monoclonal antibodies have been a breakthrough treatment for cancer and other diseases. Now doctors are turning to them in the fight against COVID-19. Find out what this therapy is, how it works, and who might benefit.

Comment

Working...
                                X