Anyone hunting Keechi this year? E-Postcard Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
    A buddy and I will be there. Never hunted Keechi before.
    I squirrel hunted there in 2018 with dogs so we never saw any deer but there was plenty of sign throughout. Its all hardwood bottom so depending on how the acorn crop is there, it should be a good hunt.

Comment

Sorry for High Jacking last years post

Hi, I drew Keechi creek, and this will be my first ever hunting trip in USA, I am originally from South Africa and have been Bow Hunting for over 14 years. Been doing a lot of research and realized the hunting here is completely different than what I am used to.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Charl View Post
        Hi, I drew Keechi creek, and this will be my first ever hunting trip in USA, I am originally from South Africa and have been Bow Hunting for over 14 years. Been doing a lot of research and realized the hunting here is completely different than what I am used to.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated
        I drew Keechi this year as well.

X2 to that request for any additional info.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketHound View Post
          I drew Keechi this year as well.

X2 to that request for any additional info.

What Dates did you pull? I got 10/1/2021 - 10/10/2021

Comment

I'm 12/2-12/12

Comment

Find yourself a slough/tributary, walk it until the brush gets thick and look for well-worn crossings. Find a tree and climb as high as visibility allows. If you have to set up on the ground, spend about double the time/effort you think you need brushing yourself in. Keechi is a neat place, wish we drew this year. Good luck folks.

Comment

Working...
              X