2021 Hurricane Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    It's blowing pretty good here. No power. Looks like the eye will be over us pretty soon.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    What tracker are you using

Comment

I just use different sites and apps but I've been watching the radar on the weather app the most.

Almost thru the worst of it now where I'm at.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just lost power in Pearland. The wind is going pretty good here.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
          Just lost power in Pearland. The wind is going pretty good here.
          Yep, I'm in Manvel. My Cpap went off around 2:30. I cant sleep without my air.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            Louisiana sucking it towards them, had a .5 rain and probably all I’ll get.
            Evidently we are the new permanent bullseye

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Powers been out since 10pm.
              I put ear plugs in at 2am so I could get some sleep! Woke up at 5, and all is quiet again.

Went outside to survey damage and hook up the generator. We lost a massive burr oak, and it fell just feet from the house. Thanking Jesus this morning for the answered prayer & keeping us safe, and also mourning the loss of a giant.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Palmetto; 09-14-2021, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Couple blocks north of Hobby Airport. 3.5 inches of rain and lots of small branches down.
                The eye is on top of us. We will see what the back side brings.............

Comment

NHC map has it sitting in LA for a good bit. Poor folks over there can't catch a break. We dodged a bullet up here in Magnolia. Light rain and breezy making it pretty chilly out for early September.

Comment

Nothing but a few sprinkles up here in Livingston. Looks like the coast and south of I-10 felt all of the effects.

Comment

Lost power before midnight. We have a tree down that's sitting on the line to the house, and it ripped the electric box off with it. Bunch of limbs and fences down. It packed a bigger punch than I thought it would. Hoping things get fixed before I have to empty two freezers full of deer and fish.

Comment

Nicholas was still strengthening when he came ashore and had some grit in him. I live near Lake Conroe Dam and and we are having gusts up to 40 or so currently. Sorry to hear about some of the damage y'all have had.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers and support sent for those directly impacted … just LOTS of rain in SWLA : projections of 8-12”

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Prayers and support sent for those directly impacted … just LOTS of rain in SWLA : projections of 8-12”
                            Man, I'm hoping for a quiet 20 years for the Louisiana coast after this season Blake. Hopefully this will be it for this season. I'm going to start looking for that first good cold front.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              Man, I'm hoping for a quiet 20 years for the Louisiana coast after this season Blake. Hopefully this will be it for this season. I'm going to start looking for that first good cold front.
                              Look like a decent one in the models for the end of the month

Comment

Just got a few pics from a friend's place on Pirate's Cove in Galveston. Looks like they had a pretty impressive storm surge last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X