Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random thought for the day

Planking Exercise isn't new.

While it was being made in Hollywood in 1989 we knew it was watching TV. The part I didn't like was making popcorn. Had to make a bowl first than a lid and finally pop the kernel.
    Am I the only one that knows these "exercises" :-)

I'll expound.
    Bowl:
    lay on your stomach reach behind you grab your ankles and raise your shoulder off the ground. Only thing allowed touch was your belly button.

Lid: aka Bridge.

Pop the kernel: Watch TV and then pop up and roll over in the air and land back in the plank position.

That was certainly random.

Comment

Makes my brain hurt! Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

Comment

You seem like a nice guy and I get a kick out of your post but I have to ask... Do you do large amounts of drugs?

Comment

PB. You keep us on our toes. Either your coffee is laced or you are just... well... unique.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              You seem like a nice guy and I get a kick out of your post but I have to ask... Do you do large amounts of drugs?
              Agreed. But if he’s not using drugs he might consider starting.

Comment

I’ve met PB2, seems like a nice guy to me. I know he likes to murder hogs, and knowing that I would ignore almost any other shortcomings he might have !

Comment

Drugs or no drugs I feel bad for his wife

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I’ve met PB2, seems like a nice guy to me. I know he likes to murder hogs, and knowing that I would ignore almost any other shortcomings he might have !
                    I can’t argue with any of that

PB2 is unique, and that’s perfectly okay...at least he isn’t a pot stirrer like some folks who seem to have joined just to get under folks skin. Now he might DO that to some folks, but I don’t think it’s intentional

Keep being you, PB2 you certainly make things interesting around here, bud

Comment

Never heard of this exercise. I still know nothing about it.

I like popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        same here, although not sure about the mutual feeling.

Comment

Every day [emoji56]
                          My drug of choice is a sober life.

Comment

W T F have u been smokin?

Comment

Oh man... remember trying and do them with those gluteus phalanges dipped in duck butter from the gopher nuggets? Brutal!

Comment

Working...
                              X