Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Max out of pocket limit is there for a reason lol

Snake boots are still cheaper than any max out of pocket limit. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Snake boots are still cheaper than any max out of pocket limit. Lol
      Absolutely! I wear my chips often.

Trying to decide if I’m wearing then or my Solomon’s on my Aoudad hunt soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
        I don’t understand why people wear snake boots.
        Most likely this is the stupidest post I have ever seen on TBH! Can you explain it?

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
          Chips are the most uncomfortable boot I’ve ever worn. I wear mine all the time cause I’m not buying new boots after how much I spent but they ain’t comfy. If your feet sweat at all good luck getting them off. It’s a work out
          Same here...we have tried in our family twice. Love the way they look....must uncomfortable blister creater I have ever seen.
          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Just bought some Danner San Angelo square toe boots a few months back and have been extremely happy with them so far. For me, they fit better than the Chips I had previously.

Comment

Chippewa with rear zipper. I unzip them and get a nice draft so they are not so hot all the time.

Cool **** aint cheap and cheap **** ain't cool!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Twisted x all the way .

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  And another reason I like to wear them...I’m allergic to the anti- venom. No bueno if I get hit and envenomated. Just have to tough it out.
                  How did you find out you were allergic to it?

Comment

Just picked me up some LaCross Snake boots. More a hybrid muck and snake cross but meet my needs better as waterproof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 999 View Post
                      How did you find out you were allergic to it?
                      I’m allergic to all animal serums such as tetanus shots. Especially anything horse serum and that’s what anti-venom is made from or at least it was. I haven’t researched it lately to see if anything has changed.

Comment

What size do you need? I have a pair of Justin snake boots, size 11.5 EE. The shafts are camo. Brand new. Bought last year and have never worn them.

Comment

A big diamond back can hit you close to knee high. And, not all rattlers have their rattles intact. So they can be shaking their tails 100 mph and you not hear a thing. I really don’t understand why some folks harangue others on here for being cautious or for trying to prepare for instances when life happens. Fear is the first thing these people throw out at you.

Comment

I am lookin to buy snake boots

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                            I don’t understand why people wear snake boots.

[quote=Rangefinder;15809306]
                            Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            Rattlers, cacti, buck brush, mesquite…etc

They are taller than work boots and more comfortable.

I don’t understand why people post stupid ****

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Most likely this is the stupidest post I have ever seen on TBH! Can you explain it?

Somebody must be drunk on Windex..[emoji41][emoji12][emoji23]. 2nd and 3rd quote pretty much cover it.

Comment

Another vote for Danner's.
                              I put them on yesterday at 9:30, wore them all day, then sat in my new saddle to see if a hog would come (nothing...) and climbed down at 9:00pm... very comfortable, a bit warm, but not too bad, and I don't hesitate walking through whatever.
                              I think these are even more important when you're out there solo.

Comment

Ok I've had most brands. What is the most BREATHABLE snake boot on the market?

Comment

Working...
                                X