I am lookin to buy snake boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am lookin to buy snake boots

Bass pro has Rocky snake boots for $89, normally $144. Seems like a good deal. What says TBH?

Definitely worth a new thread post.

Comment

Have you tried ivermectin?

Comment

Every pair of Rocky boots I have owned fell apart.

Comment

Mine from basspro last about a season and a half to two seasons. I would think I do more than average walking on public ground but I'm sure everyone thinks that too.

Comment

I just bought waterproof Magellan’s for $119.00 at academy. Dang Lacrosse high tops were $159.00. I like the Magellan’s tread. It’s not so deep that the mud can pack it up and stay there. And it came with ivermectin and a bow flex!

Comment

Get you some Chips, buy once cry once.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post

This right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                  I can’t wear Chips, they rub my feet raw so I cry every time I wear them.

Danner Sharptails are my buy once cry once. Much more comfortable to me but they are usually high as a giraffe’s eyelashes.

Comment

The feed store in Refugio had some nice Chips last time I was in there.

Comment

Try a different style/model of chips if they rub you. I bought the 17” steel toe and threw a pair of insoles from my Nike tennis shoes and they are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Justin boot outlet in ft worth- I have bought two pairs of Chippewas there for 100 bucks each with small scratches on the toes, They have others that are seconds also very cheap or half price.

Comment

Danner sharptail snake boots.

Comment

Lucchese recently started making some hand made snake boots.

Comment

Chips are the most uncomfortable boot I’ve ever worn. I wear mine all the time cause I’m not buying new boots after how much I spent but they ain’t comfy. If your feet sweat at all good luck getting them off. It’s a work out

Comment

Working...
                              X