20 Ga. Shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Ga. Shells

Has anyone seen any 20 ga. shells around for dove? I looked yesterday and there was plenty of 12 ga. but no 20s.

Every academy I've been to has it. It's not on the shelves. It's on pallets in the aisle in cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Every academy I've been to has it. It's not on the shelves. It's on pallets in the aisle in cases.
      Not all that long ago the Academy in Missouri City was keeping it behind the gun counter. For anyone looking, make sure to check there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post

same here...both I went to had cases in the aisle of 20 and 12.

Comment

The ones I went to had 12 ga. on pallets but not even a solo box of 20 ga. anywhere in the store, and I did peer behind the counter. But I did not ask the person behind the gun counter. You can't really get very close to them. They are pretty busy talking to themselves.

Comment

I went to Academy in SA off 1604 this morning and they had plenty of 20 and 12. Plenty of 9mm and Norma 30-06, 308 and 7mm. Kinda slim pickins on anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              I went to Academy in SA off 1604 this morning and they had plenty of 20 and 12. Plenty of 9mm and Norma 30-06, 308 and 7mm. Kinda slim pickins on anything else.
              What brand of 12 & 20?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                What brand of 12 & 20?
                You would ask that. I didn't need any so did not pay too close attention. The guy in front of me in line had several boxes and I am 95% sure they were Remington.

Comment

I saw winchester bird loads and federal. Winchester was $6.99

Comment

Mary may have to shoot a 12 ga. this weekend if I can't find any 20 ga.

I told her that last night and she asked "Well, do you have an extra 12 ga.?" My answer: "Um, yes. Maybe one or two... or three or four... or five or six... or maybe even seven or eight. I can't really remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                      You would ask that. I didn't need any so did not pay too close attention. The guy in front of me in line had several boxes and I am 95% sure they were Remington.

Comment

I don't have any dove loads but I have a case of 3" steel shot I would sell

Comment

I could hook you up with a case or so, but I will be leaving in a few hours & too far being in NW Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                            Mary may have to shoot a 12 ga. this weekend if I can't find any 20 ga.

I told her that last night and she asked "Well, do you have an extra 12 ga.?" My answer: "Um, yes. Maybe one or two... or three or four... or five or six... or maybe even seven or eight. I can't really remember..."

You better fill up the gas tank and make a run to a couple of other Academys/Walmarts and get the boss some 20 ga shells.....You don't want that failure in the Rolodex..

Comment

I have some extra 20s you can have and I will be in kingwood/humble later this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X