Secret Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Recorder

Hi. I am looking for a stealthy tiny recorder so I can record a conversation or three. I know someone in TBH land knows where I can buy one. Thank you very much.

Amazon is chalk full if micro voice and video recorders. Disguised and standard.

Comment

“Don’t be suspicious, don’t be suspicioussss”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
        “Don’t be suspicious, don’t be suspicioussss”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My phone works great

Comment

FYI, If you are part of the conversation then you can record it; if you aren't, I believe that is against the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              FYI, If you are part of the conversation then you can record it; if you aren't, I believe that is against the law.
              1 party state, as long as you are the one. Driving at moment, can give more later. I've used a bunch over the years

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one that I got several years ago when I needed to record a liar. It looks like a flash drive. I am an IS guy so I have flash drives laying around. This one recorded a conversation just as it needed to. They are not expensive either.

Oh, and they can be voice activated so you can leave them on the counter, or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Amazon is chalk full if micro voice and video recorders. Disguised and standard.
                  Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    My phone works great
                    yup, just act like you're finishing a text while turning on voice recorder.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                      I have one that I got several years ago when I needed to record a liar. It looks like a flash drive. I am an IS guy so I have flash drives laying around. This one recorded a conversation just as it needed to. They are not expensive either.

Oh, and they can be voice activated so you can leave them on the counter, or whatever.
                      Dang. Sounds like a liar AND a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post

That sounds good. Will it record fine when in my shirt pocket? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                          1 party state, as long as you are the one. Driving at moment, can give more later. I've used a bunch over the years

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                          Thank you. I'm looking forward to some of your suggestions.

Comment

Don’t get caught wearing a wire - snitches get…

Comment

When doing super secret recordings, remember, 2 is 1, 1 is none

Comment

Working...
                              X