• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    [ATTACH]1061274[/ATTACH]

Yeah, we know.

I guess all gas no brakes will translate to 50 or so points a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 09-01-2021, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      Lol. Exactly.

Is it just me, or is anyone else looking forward to Saban ripping bill o'Brien a new one? I can't stand that guy and cringed when Saban hired him, but now I hope he stumbles and Saban chews his butt out on the sideline in front of everyone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      This.

Also, I am looking forward to the flood of blue chip transfers out of Bama because every story I have heard about BOB is that he is an enormous *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Hoping for at least 70..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          There you go....a cheat sheet on how to spell it right...
          Its such a “precious” photo….the way they look so giddy laying on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            For the record! If you type t.u. or Aggy, the rent in your head is free....k
            I find it comical that the most prevalent dig against the Aggies is to misspell the mascot name

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              This.

Also, I am looking forward to the flood of blue chip transfers out of Bama because every story I have heard about BOB is that he is an enormous *****.
              I can't stand him. He acts like he is God's gift. But the ***** chewins he may recieve will be very entertaining....and I really want to see if he barks back.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                I find it comical that the most prevalent dig against the Aggies is to misspell the mascot name

As opposed to flipping the U and the T? Glass houses and ****….[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

That sounds better than let off the gas and manage the clock Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    As opposed to flipping the U and the T? Glass houses and ****….[emoji23][emoji23]

TU is historically accurate. Aggy is just being a troll. But why bring facts into the matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      TU is historically accurate. Aggy is just being a troll. But why bring facts into the matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Historically accurate how?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Without Covid last year Herman would have won 10 and would still be at Texas.

Those 3 losses could have easily been wins. 4 OT loss to OU. One play losses to TCU and Iowa State.

Part of the reason I am optimistic about this year.

I'm a horn fan but keep in mind those 3 losses could have easily been 5 or 6... Tech should have been a loss, OSU was ot and WVU was a close game...

I have budding optimism but there are 2 sides to each coin...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                          I'm a horn fan but keep in mind those 3 losses could have easily been 5 or 6... Tech should have been a loss, OSU was ot and WVU was a close game...

I have budding optimism but there are 2 sides to each coin...
                          True but simply adding the missed games still gives you 10 wins which was the main point.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-01-2021, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Did Jimbo get a new blank national championship plaque with the extension to go along with the first one he got?

Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              Did Jimbo get a new blank national championship plaque with the extension to go along with the first one he got?

Asking for a friend
                              Nah, just a new sharpie and some maroon kool-aid!

ac

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

Asking for a friend

A cup and an alum ring

Comment

Working...
                                X