No announcement yet.

For all you Porter trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingwood trash here, been meaning to try L&H I've heard they're good.

Will also recommend Taste of Greek and Rusty Buckle BBQ as well. And a little further out is the booming metropolis of Moss Hill - Simply Country Cafe and Redds Grill are awesome.

Oh and Mijo's BBQ in Leggett.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Love that place.
      They've got a good variety and their salad bar is always fresh. I like the hamburger steak and their catfish is really good too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post

Will also recommend Taste of Greek and Rusty Buckle BBQ as well. And a little further out is the booming metropolis of Moss Hill - Simply Country Cafe and Redds Grill are awesome.
        Yes Rusty Buckle is great! The brisket mac and cheese is to die for lol. We are friends with the owners of that place.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Pete's burger is awesome! They have a phenomenal patty melt and buffalo chicken strips
          The patty melt with grilled jalapeños is awesome at Pete's!

Comment

Anybody tried the Rusty Buckle BBQ? We went by there once but it was closed. I guess it’s a lunch only place. It’s in New Caney, which is going to be the fancy new bright and shiny “oh look at what a crap hole Kingwood is” suburb in a few years.

Comment

And a little further out is the booming metropolis of Moss Hill - Simply Country Cafe and Redds Grill are awesome..
              Now you’re getting in my neck of the woods.

Ranch Hand in Cleveland is hard to beat.

Comment

Oh and Mijo's BBQ in Leggett.
                Oh man, Simply Country looks dang good. I ride out that way usually on an east Texas loop a couple times a month. Looks like I’ll be stopping there for lunch on my way back home now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  You talkin' Southern Catfish...or Southern Seafood in Porter?

Southern style seafood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Anybody tried the Rusty Buckle BBQ? We went by there once but it was closed. I guess it’s a lunch only place. It’s in New Caney, which is going to be the fancy new bright and shiny “oh look at what a crap hole Kingwood is” suburb in a few years.
                    See post 33 lol. Rusty Buckle is great! He stays open till he sells out for the day

Comment

See post 33 lol. Rusty Buckle is great! He stays open till he sells out for the day
                      Hafta get there early then! 😎👍

Comment

Rusty buckle is basically lunch only and when he is sold out it done for the day. Great food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Now you’re getting in my neck of the woods.

Ranch Hand in Cleveland is hard to beat.
                          Agreed, I drove by it today.

Comment

Oh man, Simply Country looks dang good. I ride out that way usually on an east Texas loop a couple times a month. Looks like I’ll be stopping there for lunch on my way back home now.
                            I usually need a nap after eating Simply Country, breakfast or lunch.

Comment

Rusty buckle is pretty dang good! Nice owner too!

I never ate at the original splendor Cafe but I like that new one. Especially a basket of the fried green tomatoes and squash to start with!

Comment

Rusty Buckle BBQ and Southern Classic Seafood are killer groceries and spots I hit weekly.

Southern Classic understands what the right size a catfish fillet should be. I rank them with two of the best Spar's in Des Allemands and Middendorf's Manchac.

Will check out this L&H soon. Sounds like it is where the old Skero's BBQ use to be.
                                Last edited by dbaio1; 08-10-2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X