Youth Recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Recurve

Looking for a left handed recurve for my 10 year old or if anyone knows a bowyer that makes youth recurves.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my NX669J using Tapatalk

Check out Stalker/Dryad. Two of my kids have Stalker Weasels and one has a Dryad Gryphon 2. Stalker also has the Bobcat which can have limbs swapped for $50 as they get bigger. If you give the bowyer the age, size, and gender of the child, then they should be able to give a recommendation on limb poundage as well. Good luck!

Comment

At one time Sarrels Archery in Manchaca made youth bows.

Comment

St Joe River Bows. Dave and Tracey are outstanding folks to deal with. They also have a trade in policy.

Comment

Cody, just call Bob up and he can fix you up perfectly!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I once read about a youth bow program that South Cox with stalker stickbows ran. You would buy the original bow with a set of limbs but as your child grew South would swap the limbs for free if I recall correctly. He certainly is one of the more reputable Bowyers around. So you know you’d be getting an excellent product and that’s a pretty killer deal if he still doing it. Might be worth looking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob was making them and I'm pretty sure that Jess Stuart makes a few.

Comment

Working...
              X