Clear All

Pm sent crodd

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
      Pm sent crodd
      Didn't get it

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex
        I will tell you just like I told the other guy. You want to run your rucking mouth to me and call.me names I know your out there all the time and we can have a chat as well if you would like. I have never been disrespectful towards you don't be to me. Nothing I said was ever dirrected towards you so don't stick your nose in my business. Understood? If you have a problem with any of that let me know.

To all my fellow granger blood brothers... We have a member on here that is willing to carry out vendettas at our place of fun and relaxation.
        I apologize to you my fellow blood brothers for this members actions and the way he has handled his anger towards some that may or may not have been on this thread and messed with his hunting. I hope all of us fellow blood brothers TBHers can continue to have fun share info with each other and respect each other. Unfortunitly it takes one persons frustration to create a problem within our small hunting community.

Huntfishtexas I wish to have no further communication with you. Please respect my wishes and any others on this thread who wish the same.

Comment

Vendetta huh? Your funny.No prob man! Learn some respect. Have fun on your thread and good luck out there.

Comment

I have asked the admins to monitor this thread for further absence of respectful behavior and/or threatening remarks
            Once again thank you to those that contribute to this thread.

Comment

Funny how the ones calling people names are the ones calling in the admins and asking people to be respectful. Have fun boys!

Comment

Ya'll sound like a bunch of little girls fighting back and forth.
                If you have a problem with someone wait till see them out there and put a pop knot on their head just keep it off the forum.

Go hunting take your frustrations out on some hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                  That was us this morning but there was no pistol
                  You hunting with the 30-30 again?

Comment

Dang boys,talk about bringing down the mood

Comment

im headin out there

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
                        im headin out there
                        Good luck

Comment

Just got back.seen several behind pc.6 was dead

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                            Just got back.seen several behind pc.6 was dead
                            Should be good out there for GRXH

Comment

rthanks guys im out past #5,nothing yet but just started

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                                i agree..............no more who's d*** is the biggest, i would win that.....lol
                                Dang! I could have won...oh, well, second.

Comment

Working...
                                X