Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Macie has been making a little progress in PT/OT this week. She has been showing signs of pulling herself forward and reaching out with her arm. I noticed her moving her feet and toes She is making progress in holding her head up also. We keep our hopes up with all the little steps she takes to improve and come back to us.I'll be heading up there tonight, can't wait to see my girl. Thank you again for your continued prayers and well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God is good! Hang tuff brother still praying.

Comment

Thanks for the update on Macie. I haven't posted on here lately but have peeked in from time to time. The prayers haven't stopped though!

Comment

Glad to hear of a little progress. Prayers up.

Comment

Baby steps. I pray that the improvements continue.

Comment

Amen. Every great adventure and RECOVERY starts with the first step.

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
              Thanks for the update on Macie. I haven't posted on here lately but have peeked in from time to time. The prayers haven't stopped though!
              Same here. Prayers continue and its great to her she is making progress.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Baby steps. I pray that the improvements continue.
                Me too, thank you Lord for your touch.

Comment

A move in the right direction. Still praying for Macie and your family

Comment

That some great progress. Prayers sent up for you Macie. Keep those baby steps coming.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Wow God is so great and she is coming around I am over joyed and have Holy Ghost goose bumps when reading about her progress. Thanks for the updates please keep them coming we are wittnessing a miracle
                        Heavenly Father thank you so much for healing Maci from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet inside and outside of her body in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen
                        Maci I am so proud of you girl. Keep moving and work on saying the things you want so badly to say you can do it girl. Soon you will be back out at the lease with your family as hunting season is starting this weekend. I can not wait for some pictures of you at the lease. I am praying for you and know God is right there with you pouring out His healing spirit upon you. Love, hug, and many prayers Dana

Comment

Prayers sent. That is great that she is starting to move

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Still praying for yall brother!

Comment

Good Morning Macie. Its time to show your Daddy what kind of fighter you are. Prayers sent for a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X