This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 1

Game week is here for most every team. How optimistic. Are you as your team enters the new season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

I was until OU went to 2 scholarship RB’s.

Comment

lets goooooooooo

Comment

I’m in, ready for the season to start rolling!

Comment

I have high hopes for the Aggies this year. They have a solid chance of making the playoffs and winning it, but I will be happy with New years bowl win as well.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Finally, it's here!

I'm looking forward to seeing what Sark puts on the field and hopefully he doesn't have a binder that dictates his play calling. Card has a ton of hype from folks within the program, I hope he can lead this team and produce W's.

Comment

Let's go! Hopeful Sark can get the Horns rolling. I think 8-4 is realistic. Drop one out of the first 5. Then OU loss, ISU loss and drop one out of WVU or KSU.

Hook'em!

Comment

Maroon Shades On, going to the Ship

Comment

I am not sure what to expect this year. We are living in crazy times. I just hope we get to see some great games played. I would be happy with 7 wins

Comment

Wanted to watch football but don't have my vax card....gig em

ac

Comment

I love the confidence from the Ags on the season. Sounds like you guys are in for a fun season.

I am ready to see Texas take the field and see what they look like. Reports from the program are positive and have me feeling better than previous years, but I want to see them with my own eyes a few times to really see what is going on.

Comment

Go Horns!

Comment

Saturday evening cannot get here fast enough. Aggies open against Kent State. Not a spectacular opponent but you never know in college football. Really looking to see what Haynes King does behind center.

Comment

Let's GOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                              X