Redneck Blinds TTHA SHOW SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come see us at the TTHA shows in Houston (today), Fort Worth and San Antonio. Several show specials including the new Redneck Blinds 6x6 Camo Blind for $399 while supplies last at each show. Also have specials on fiberglass blinds and hunting chairs. See you at the show

NEW CAMO BLIND DETAIL

Spacious 6-foot by 6-foot interior, there’s plenty of room for up to three adults or two adults and two children to hunt comfortably—whether that’s with a bow, gun or crossbow. The Soft Side 360° Camo Deluxe 6X6 Blind sports a heavy-duty double-stitched 600 denier flame-retardant cover available in RealTree® Timber, and the double-zipper design allows the windows to be opened to any configuration for maximum visibility while maintaining the highest level of concealment. The camo cover features brush in straps pockets and bungee cords so you can brush in with native foliage to hide it from your trophy buck or that huge gobbler.
    The Soft Side 360° Camo Deluxe 6X6 Blind also features a semi-permanent heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame that is built for the toughest of conditions and snow loads. The frame is constructed of heavy duty tubular steel and bolts together in about 35-45 minutes.
    The water resistant cover attaches to the semi-permanent frame with Velcro straps and sewn on bungee cords and zippers. The cover can easily be removed for off season storage. The powder coated steel frame can be left outdoors year round.
    The blind has been strategically designed in an octagonal shape to allow for the placement of four 10- by 46-inch vertical windows and three 14- by 30-inch horizontal windows. The 77-inch high ceiling gives hunters plenty of room to stand and shoot a bow, and the crossbar located directly below each horizontal window makes a perfect gun rest when combined with the Redneck Window Gun Rest Bag. In addition, the highly functional Redneck Blind Gear Console can be mounted inside to store gear, snacks and drinks.
    The blind has an open floor and can be mounted to a variety of platform options from Redneck.
    The windows when unzipped can be left completely open or partially open and also feature removable see thru camo mesh curtains on silent slide system to hide movement inside the blind.
    This year give yourself The Redneck Advantage with the Soft Side 360° Camo Deluxe 6X6 Blind.
    INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
    • Sliding, see-thru camo mesh curtain
    • Bow hanger and a gun rest
    • Two 24” heavy rebar anchoring stakes
    Attached Files

I’ll take one. I’ll be there Sunday. [emoji23]

Need a tower, too…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good, bought a cheaper version of this from Atwoods several years back and it worked great until the cows got to it lol

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Can’t make it to a show but you just cost me some coin because I ordered one from the website about an hour ago.

Need to finish a new spot for the wife, showed her the Camo soft side I ordered and she’s stoked. The deer pics of the area we set up for her 2 weeks ago were the kicker. She’s good with it so I don’t have to sleep in my truck tonight.

Comment

IS that special only good for today in Houston, or all weekend

Comment

The camo special is while supplies last at the show. We have an allotment for each show so when they are gone they are gone. We ran out Sunday morning in Houston and expect to do the same in Fort Worth so please come early if you want one. Thanks!

Comment

I picked one up on Saturday, have a ghillie version that performed very well last year. I built a base for it out of 2x6s and plywood that I can move around with the tractor or drag it with UTV.
                And, yes I think that is a good price for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RedneckTexas View Post
                  The camo special is while supplies last at the show. We have an allotment for each show so when they are gone they are gone. We ran out Sunday morning in Houston and expect to do the same in Fort Worth so please come early if you want one. Thanks!
                  When is the San Antonio show? I may have to drive over and get one.

Comment

What booth are y’all in at Ft Worth?

Last edited by gtsticker; 08-11-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

San Antonio show is next weekend. 8/20/21/22.

Comment

coming to ft worth early saturday to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger300 View Post
                          coming to ft worth early saturday to get one.
                          Were you able to pick one up?

Comment

Do you have the towers available for them as well?
                            Gonna be stopping by Friday in SA

Comment

We will have roughly 30 available in San Antonio. I am located in the Fort Worth area and will have a few left over from shows. If you are local and want to pick one up please PM me and I will get back to you by Wednesday 8/18. I also have several sleds and soft platforms available as well. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X