Drawn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawn!

My group was drawn for the Young County Private Dove Hunt Sept 18 through wingsport depot. Pretty neat considering we each only had a point. It will be my first ever dove hunt! I am pretty excited... been a while since I have shot a shotgun. I will need to get ready! Back in the day I could really dust some skeet! My buddy from 8u baseball and fellow tbh'er dhall1414 will be joining us along with a mutual friend and his wife.

Anyone else draw anything? Anyone ever done Wingsport Depot? If you are in Young county leave some dove for us!!! GL everyone else who put in for something. Archery deer in a couple weeks!!

Congrats

Comment

Great news, Clay!

Comment

Should be fun

Comment

Congrats!

I put in for that one too. But pending second draw now.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Congrats!

I put in for that one too. But pending second draw now.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
            Woulda been neat to meet ya! I am sure some other TBH'ers will be there.

Comment

Congrats. Wonder when they draw Pronghorn? It's a long shot but it's fun to think I have a chance each year.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Good stuff clay! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                    Congrats. Wonder when they draw Pronghorn? It's a long shot but it's fun to think I have a chance each year.
                    I believe it's drawn the day after the applications are due sometime around noon. The pronghorn apps are due the 15th, so Monday the 16th they will draw for the pronghorn. I need to apply for those!

Comment

They offer and people actually put in for a dove hunt???
                      Did Smart come up with that

Comment

Congratulations, and good luck. On doves your sustained lead skeet shots may not work as well as the “butt, belly, beak, bang” shot, because doves are small and tricky and will dart around. Take more shells than you think you will need, then take another box.

Comment

Sounds like great fun…congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                            Congratulations, and good luck. On doves your sustained lead skeet shots may not work as well as the “butt, belly, beak, bang” shot, because doves are small and tricky and will dart around. Take more shells than you think you will need, then take another box.
                            To be honest the only time I have used my shotgun is for pheasants. Its a load of fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X