No announcement yet.

It seems like my world is crashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom and half brother went to see my Grannie today. When they walked into her room, her nurse had just discovered that she had died in her sleep.

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      My mom and half brother went to see my Grannie today. When they walked into her room, her nurse had just discovered that she had died in her sleep.

Sorry for your loss Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. Continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Peace be with you and your family, Kevin.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Sorry for your loss sir. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Praying for you, Tina and the rest of your family buddy. I’m late to seeing these updates but be assured many of us are lifting you guys up for strength, comfort and a clear vision of His presence with you during these tough times. I’m thankful they’re not suffering any longer but hope you’re able to celebrate many amazing memories in the days to come. If I can do anything or you guys, you have my number too. Trusting in the Lord’s direction for you guys for decisions and planning in the next few days.

Comment

Tina's grandma passed last night at about 10.30.
                    Hopefully this is over for a while. I've had enough.

Comment

Hang tough Kevin...sending our love to you / Tina & family.

<><

Comment

Kevin, my thoughts and prayers to you sir and your whole family. Anxiety and grieving are very hard to deal with at times. Talk often with your family, friends and pastor. Please do not let anxiety overwhelm you. If your employer has an employee assistance program they usually offer three free visits with a professional to help you through the rough times. If you choose to persue this route, I definitely recommend seeing the professional face to face. With the world of Covid, most only want to do video visits. You have a great support group here on TBH. I personally had some rough times last summer when anxiety was playing the winning hand taking me to a place that I have never been. When I finally seeked professional assistance recommended by a good friend help it improved tremendously. Any time that you feel like just talking with someone, you are more than welcome to contact me @ three six 1 22nine four 7 zero 5. 24/7. I certainly will keep you and your family in our daily prayers. May lord be with you and guide you through this journey.......cC

Comment

Sending a prayer again for some comfort. I know it’s not much but you’re in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sorry to hear about Tinas grandma. Y’all are in my prayers bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you and your family!!

Comment

Working...
                                X