Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    If he ain't guilty, then why did he run? I'm sure it was in the throws of passion, but to kill her is nuts. He will get his day in court.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Cop: “Why did you run if you’re not guilty?”
    Crook: “Cuz you was chasin me officer!”

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      yeah, that was an easy one to do.
      LOL
      He's a genius aint he.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
        LOL
        He's a genius aint he.
        For a full time antagonist, it was expected as soon as I saw the connection...figured it be one of those two for the derail.

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        The guy that did Epstein's autopsy ruled bs suicide with a known dead man switch?
        No idea, I haven't seen anything firm on who actually performed gabby's autopsy...why I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          I think they are going to make an example out of them if there is even a hint at a lie.
          Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
          I agree with bigbad, if they lied to the FBI then they will be filed on.

They seem to be deserving of that.

Comment

Who cares, this is a hunting site. Screw all the garbage going on in the world. This is supposed to be a place to get away from all that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
              Who cares, this is a hunting site. Screw all the garbage going on in the world. This is supposed to be a place to get away from all that crap.
              Lol nobody made you click anything. I swear some people choose to pee in their own cheerios every morning.

Comment

Last edited by oktx; 09-22-2021, 12:35 PM.

Comment

22,000 plus views including you. So apparently a few.

Comment

A lot of people care, and this is in "around the campfire" in case you don't know *** that means, you must not sit around the campfire at deer camp much.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      I thought that guy looked familiar in an interview yesterday but did't catch he had actually did the autopsy on Abraham
                      Lincoln ...This planet can't get any more bizarre.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RightSide...21786236407819
                      Are you sure he did the autopsy on Lincoln?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                        Lol nobody made you click anything. I swear some people choose to pee in their own cheerios every morning.
                        I get that humor in this form and others almost every week.

It is like a person watching Survivor on CBS while home alone and saying, I hate this show more than any other. Uhhh….. but you’re home alone and you watch it every week.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                          My wife’s dad said this is one more case of a woman thinking she should have the last word in an argument and then finding out that men and woman are not equal.

He’s not very PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I like that guy !!! He and I could hang out together!

Comment

Not a whole lot of meaningful news in several days. Warrant issued is about all.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              Not a whole lot of meaningful news in several days. Warrant issued is about all.
                              Another lady came forward via tiktok that had picked up Laundrie hitching a ride near wear the first gal had dropped of Laundrie. This lady took him out to the gate to the spread creek camp area. Just further verifying his timeline.

Comment

Read a couple stories of people picking him up hitch hiking back to where the van was parked ( Blogger photo ) near where her body was found.
                                My guess is she possibly left him somewhere to get away from him, he found her van ( traced her phone ) after hitch hiking back to her & killed her. Then drove back to Florida.
                                Just my guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X