This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Props, Billy. I never thought I’d say this about 15 years ago, but our CFB discussion wouldn’t be the same without your contributions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks boss.

A bit embarrassed at the moment. That was pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-12-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      Texas fans last week were saying Card is the real deal now they are ready to quit on him and send him out to pasture.

Card played clean last week, that’s all I remember saying. This QB job is up for grabs.

Card played scared this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 09-12-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        Uhh….no….just stop! You got the first 2 right….”maybe” the third
        You do realize Ags were #5 and won on the road. Uhh……..

Oregon shouldn’t jump that far up because of one win over an overrated tOSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Thanks boss.

A bit embarrassed at the moment. Thatcwas pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          This weekend will be better, Rice week!

Comment

The Ags Have New Mexico next week . That should be a game to be able to get The O-line and Calzada settled in . We have the talent just need some more reps to get it all together. And if anyone had any doubts about spiller being able to catch the ball those doubts can come to a end his last two catches were great especially the 3rd down catch that the guy tipped.

Comment

Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-12-2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                It’s no different than your Cowboys and Longhorns fixation. You talk 95% more about them than you own teams. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sorry it fits here. Common sense folks know that a school wouldn’t rethink their decision based on a loss when conference affiliation and alignment is about the money… not wins and losses.

There are no patsies in an SEC teams’ schedule? Seriously? Shall we go through some of the current SEC teams OOC schedules?
                Well I don't know about any of that. Being a DC fan all my life, JJ fan? Not so much. Sure every team/conf has small schools they are contracted to play, but the 12 had more than its share of weak teams, in conf vs out of conf.

As far as talking LSU, I would prefer that. I will be glad to do so if you prefer that. Its just laughable how you ut boys poked fun at the SEC, how over-rated it was, now yall are in it! It really is hilarious. Yall been on the outside looking in for so long, aka "WinderLicker" only for real.

It will be interesting to see how yall and OU pan out, wont be 1 & 2 like in the 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  You do realize Ags were #5 and won on the road. Uhh……..

Oregon shouldn’t jump that far up because of one win over an overrated tOSU.
                  Dude….I’m an Aggie fan. No way they should be #5!! They have a legit defense. But losing QB1 will not age well for them! Yeah maybe Jimbo coaches the #2 up and dumbs down the playbook for him….but the Ags aren’t a top 5 team….period!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                    Dude….I’m an Aggie fan. No way they should be #5!! They have a legit defense. But losing QB1 will not age well for them! Yeah maybe Jimbo coaches the #2 up and dumbs down the playbook for him….but the Ags aren’t a top 5 team….period!
                    We’ll see. Ags land at 4 or 5. Like it or not. Calzada will be fine.

Comment

We all sucked today. LSU, Cajuns, A&M and Horns. To say i'm shocked on what ive seen from the cajuns and tigers is an understatement. No reason a Cajuns team that won 10 games a year ago and returned 20 starters should be struggling like this and LSU is just painful to watch. While they are loaded with talent it's obvious Ed O is just in over his head. I'll take another bad year if it means hiring a competent coach. I don't see any way he coaches after this year at LSU. I'd love to have Cristobal but don't see him leaving oregon with the advantage of the NIL deals from Nike. After that give me Fleck or Napier.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        We all sucked today. LSU, Cajuns, A&M and Horns. To say i'm shocked on what ive seen from the cajuns and tigers is an understatement. No reason a Cajuns team that won 10 games a year ago and returned 20 starters should be struggling like this and LSU is just painful to watch. While they are loaded with talent it's obvious Ed O is just in over his head. I'll take another bad year if it means hiring a competent coach. I don't see any way he coaches after this year at LSU. I'd love to have Cristobal but don't see him leaving oregon with the advantage of the NIL deals from Nike. After that give me Fleck or Napier.
                        Honestly RC, if O makes a full season, I will be surprised. The lack of player development is obvious. Success hasn't been kind to him.

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 2

That was definitely the worst kick to the nuts I’ve watched since 2015 TCU. TCU set the tone in that game and ran away with it as well. It was 30-0 in the first quarter! Final was 50-7 with Texas scoring in trash time.

They went 5-7 that year and beat OU.

Last edited by Chad C; 09-12-2021, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            That was definitely the worst kick to the nuts I’ve watched since 2015 TCU. TCU set the tone in that game and ran away with it as well. It was 30-0 in the first quarter! Final was 50-7 with Texas scoring in trash time.

Yessir, that one was painful. If its any consolation, expect Arkie to give everybody problems, they are better than projected. I thought ut D was pretty good and Arkie had their way.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Honestly RC, if O makes a full season, I will be surprised. The lack of player development is obvious. Success hasn't been kind to him.

O had absolutely nothing to do with that NC…

Coach Fran could have won it all with that team!

Comment

I gotta admit….after the beat down by hog….some of that Twitter stuff about horns joining the SEC was some classic stuff though

Comment

Working...
                                X