KUIU Sizing...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUIU Sizing...?

I need to know how true their pants are to size ?
    I wear a 30 Inch waist W/ 32" length.. I'm Looking at the Kutana's...
    Looking at their Sizing chart and measuring Myself, It Puts me at a 34"..
    If I was to wear a 34" in Jeans they would fall to the floor...
    These are Flex type and I intend to wear a Base layer sometimes..

pants are spot on for me. I wear a 34 in jeans and 34 in kuiu pants.

Shirts are a different thing. They run small. I normally wear a large shirt, but I wear xl in Kuiu

Comment

Thanks, Pants are the One thing I really Dislike Buying Online...
      I'm In Between everything it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

Shirts are a different thing. They run small. I normally wear a large shirt, but I wear xl in Kuiu
        Same for me. Order pants same as jeans. One size larger on all tops.

Comment

I have pants from 33-38 that all fit the same. This vanity sizing is getting out of hand. Put a sting around your waist and measure exact inches. It is probably 2-4" larger than you jean size.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

This.

Comment

The Kutana ran a little small for me compared to say the Attacks. I would order one size up. The pants are made to be hemmed if needed.

Comment

Kuiu tops I order at least one size up generally two for extra room to layer
                Bottoms one size up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am a 32 waist (5'7 with a 30 inch inseam... I'm an Oompa Loompa) and ordered the Talus KUIU pants with the knee pads.
                  They were huge length-wise as it was a 34-inch inseam; the knee pads were at my ankles. No way to alter them.
                  I will say, customer service was fantastic and they gave me a full refund.
                  Last edited by Charrison; 09-17-2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I went one size up on pants (easy to wear a belt). Two sizes on a t-shirt and one size on a a hoody.

Wife went 2 sizes on t-shirt and one size on hoody also

Comment

Pants spot on in waist for me (34 is 34). Like the guys say, shirts while true to size technically are fitted...so not like anything you have worn before. Because of that I find many size up 1 or even 2 sizes based on personal preference. I stay with larges, but find 3-4lb weight gain shows up.
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

As said true to size on waist. All pants come in a 34” length to my knowledge. I’m short so I had to have them taken up 2”s. I think it was 20 bucks for two pairs.

Comment

KUIU Sizing...?

Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
                          I need to know how true their pants are to size ?
                          I wear a 30 Inch waist W/ 32" length.. I'm Looking at the Kutana's...
                          Looking at their Sizing chart and measuring Myself, It Puts me at a 34"..
                          If I was to wear a 34" in Jeans they would fall to the floor...
                          These are Flex type and I intend to wear a Base layer sometimes..

I would do a 32....no question.

I wear a 35/32....and I am a 36R in Kuiu. Pants are fairly close to size maybe a touch on the tight side....especially if possibly layering underneath.

Tops I do a size up all the way around.

Their clothes all fit very well for me....if I’m uncertain of a size, I order both and send one back....their returns policy is great and easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Southernhunters; 09-17-2021, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I went with the Guide pants. I called them and The lady said
                            The lined Pants run larger so I stuck with The 30". Well Almost $ 700.00
                            Later I Got my Pants and A Pile of other Goodies... Season Needs to Get Here soon,
                            So I can Stick to Buying Corn and Diesel...Lol
                            Thanks for All Of the Input Guys... BTW My New Account Got 15% Off Everything..

Comment

If you measured 34 then I'd order a 34. Kuiu is true when it comes to actual measured sizing. edit: I see I'm late to the party!

Comment

Working...
                              X