No announcement yet.

2021 College Football -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arkansas will beat the Aggies with or without King. They are playing disciplined, like Alabama.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can Mond still come back? I would take him. Ags should put up at least 17 points against New Mexico. One would think. Arkansas....well, it may finally be their year to beat the Ags. Aggies have beaten them nine years in a row. Without QB1......we shall see. Texas will beat Rice. SEC Shorts....they always do a good job.

Comment

Texas lost the game in the trenches. I've been watching a guy break down specific plays and it's maddening. One play Okafor points out the blitzing linebacker and then just let's him go right by as he blocks another guy. Another play 3 O lineman block the same guy leaving one of the 3 down linemen free.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Texas lost the game in the trenches. I've been watching a guy break down specific plays and it's maddening. One play Okafor points out the blitzing linebacker and then just let's him go right by as he blocks another guy. Another play 3 O lineman block the same guy leaving one of the 3 down linemen free.

I saw that as well....maddening is right...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I saw that as well....maddening is right...
            But Casey for some reason did produce better results. I'm not so sure they called the dogs off much.

Card missed some wide ooen guys on a couple of deep balls.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-13-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Surprised Ags haven't put Stowers in #2 hole. Calzada needs to get up to speed in game prep this week. Receivers have to get separation and make plays if Cal can throw a decent pass. Ags have to limit penalties and Defense has to continue to do what it does. Will be in CS for the game and expect to see a get right game for QB2....1 as we prep for Hogs. I am afraid 10-0 is gonna be a real challenge for that series.

ac

Comment

Comment

2021 College Football -Week 3

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  But Casey for some reason did produce better results. I'm not so sure they called the dogs off much.

Card missed some wide ooen guys on a couple of deep balls.

They definitely didn’t call the dogs off, they wanted to embarrass the team.

He shanked several to the right of his receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Last edited by Chad C; 09-13-2021, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Thompson just looks much more confident back there. He is aggressive. Card just needs more reps and more confidence.

Comment

The MOB won’t travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        We need to score at least 21 OFFENSIVE points. Oline needs to pony up and block to establish a run game to take pressure off Calzada. Offense needs to be rolling to beat Arky in Jerry World.
                        I'm hopping they can get by the dang Lobo's. Calzada is horrible and the O line is suspect at best.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                          I'm hopping they can get by the dang Lobo's. Calzada is horrible and the O line is suspect at best.
                          I predict you will be surprised by Calzada. He's not anywhere NEAR as bad as he appeared through 2 1/2 quarters in Denver.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                            I predict you will be surprised by Calzada. He's not anywhere NEAR as bad as he appeared through 2 1/2 quarters in Denver. Jimbo needs to help him get the ball in space to his playmakers and not put so much pressure on Zach.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I predict you will be surprised by Calzada. He's not anywhere NEAR as bad as he appeared through 2 1/2 quarters in Denver. Jimbo needs to help him get the ball in space to his playmakers and not put so much pressure on Zach.
                              You are prolly right but I am scared to death right now LOL!!

Comment

Go Horns

Comment

Working...
                                X