Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hospitality ER in Galveston is where I went yesterday for the infusion. Highly suggest this place.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        It's accurate. Wife's hospital just got shutdown, the 17th is their last day doing infusions. Biden is literally murdering Texans because his patience wore thin with us. We had confidence in the infusions so didn't see the need to get vaccinated, can't have that. Just in time too, wife tested positive today. I doubt she'll be able to get the antibodies before it's shutdown.
        Hope you folks and everyone else that needs the infusion is able to get it… prayers up for your wife and all others fighting this freaking man made virus…

Comment

This evil government is making me very sick. GlaxcoSmithKlien said they have a lot available and they will not be selling to the US government.

Comment

[ATTACH]1063072[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              That’s just positive cases not hospitalizations at the high school. Sure people with the COVID shot can still get it. However, the data is proven that people with covid that are hospitalized 90% plus do not have the shot. I can also say I do. It believe one person that has been fully vaccinated has came through our morgue with covid. To each is own if you want the shot get it if not that’s fine too.
              Proven lmao.

Comment

Keep in mind monoclonal antibodies are a poor prophylaxes. Very short term protection so great for an active case but not going to keep you immune for very long at all. Here is a good article on passive v active immunity. Active being long term and the best. Natural Active Immunity being the king of kings.

Active and passive immunity keep us from becoming sick. Both are discussed in details, as well as a third type of immunity, known as community immunity.

"Passive immunity, or immunity gained in a way other than from one’s own immune system, can occur in a few ways and can be life-saving. However, passive immunity is short-lived because the antibodies are not continually replenished as they would be in an individual whose immune system is responding directly.

Had no idea snake anti venin was an antibody treatment. Think of it this way. If you took anti venin two weeks ago and get bit today by a rattle bug you ****ed.
                Last edited by Ætheling; 09-17-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I'm having a hard time understanding why all of the anti-vaxxers on here are so worked up about the possible difficulty (still very easy where I live) of getting monoclonal infusions. It's not like you'd agree to get injected with something that wasn't FDA approved, that fills you full of artificial antibodies mass produced in a lab, and from which long-term side effects are unknown, right? I mean, that's literally all I've heard for the last year when it comes to not getting the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                    I'm having a hard time understanding why all of the anti-vaxxers on here are so worked up about the possible difficulty (still very easy where I live) of getting monoclonal infusions. It's not like you'd agree to get injected with something that wasn't FDA approved, that fills you full of artificial antibodies mass produced in a lab, and from which long-term side effects are unknown, right? I mean, that's literally all I've heard for the last year when it comes to not getting the vaccine.
                    If the rabbit killed the habitat before the wolf gets to it what’s point of having the wolf?

You are assuming the protein doesn’t end up being toxic to the host before the system is trained to kill it

But to each their own, what’s the percentage of people 40 and under, dying from covid?

All about risk, there are absolutely risks with an mRNA vaccination, also risks in medications. People have to know and understand risks of both to make an educated decision. Or we can just line people up we disagree with and shoot them?
                    Last edited by Texans42; 09-17-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                      If the rabbit killed the habitat before the wolf gets to it what’s point of having the wolf?

You are assuming the protein doesn’t end up being toxic to the host before the system is trained to kill it

But to each their own, what’s the percentage of people 40 and under, dying from covid?

All about risk, there are absolutely risks with an mRNA vaccination, also risks in medications. People have to know and understand risks of both to make an educated decision. Or we can just line people up we disagree with and shoot them?
                      I assume nothing. I just find the hypocrisy laughable. Who are you going to shoot?

Comment

Well for one, aborted fetal cells aren't in it or used for the research to develop it like the various "vaccines" have. Two, this is old proven tech that's been used and actually makes sense and is working great for people to keep them out of the hospital, can't say that for these vaccines.

Comment

Well I'm not planning to get either one. Still perplexed?
                          But to answer your conundrum, I believe people are mostly upset that the government has decided our health decisions for us without our input. That choice should be ours. If they told you you had to take ivermectin and not the vaccine, how would feel about it?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by rolylane6; 09-17-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                            Curious on what you think about the data coming from isreal.

Serious question

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                            I am seeing the israel thing brought up more and more. So I looked into it. It's not an apples to apples comparison at the end of the day. You will always have some level of breakthrough cases, so once you reach a high vaccination rate, you're going to hit a point where more people in the hospital for COVID are vaccinated than unvaccinated. Rate per 100,000 is the important metric, not absolute numbers.

Secondly, to look at their system being under pressure in terms of capacity, and assume that we would see the same thing here if we were at 80% vax rate, would require that we have similar medical infrastructure. We are ahead of Israel by a mile on that front.

Going into the pandemic, in a country of 9.1m people, they had 758 icu beds, or 12k people per ICU bed. We had 3.5x that amount per capita. They have been over capacity for ventilators for the flu

The study  looks at the general hospitalization system in Israel and suggests that there are systemic failures in planning, budgeting, and regulation by the government especially in light of the increasing needs of Israel’s aging population. The result: a...

The data on hospitalizations per 100,000 for vaccinated vs unvaccinated (at least some of whom have natural immunity) is pretty readily available, so I'll leave it at that, just wanted to point out you have to have comparable systems before you can start assuming what results will happen

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Well for one, aborted fetal cells aren't in it or used for the research to develop it like the various "vaccines" have. Two, this is old proven tech that's been used and actually makes sense and is working great for people to keep them out of the hospital, can't say that for these vaccines.
                              you're so biased you ignore fact and just post whatever you want, i guess? Basically every hospital out there is reporting around 90% of their hospitalized are unvaccinated. And you "can't say that the vaccines are keeping people out of the hospital, but the infusions are?" that's pretty funny.
                              Last edited by bullets13; 09-17-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                                Local hospitalizations. Currently, in my home county (Hays) there are 56 active COVID hospitalizations. 53 are unvaccinated. 3 are vaccinated.

It’s funny how many people won’t get vaccinated because it’s “experimental” or it was developed too fast, or we don’t know the long-term side effects, but will rush to get a synthetic antibody treatment that’s just as new and unknown.
                                This right here is what I dont Understand about folks ! ...Well put ! Just go get the shot !!

Comment

Working...
                                X