She got a little higher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She got a little higher!

Put some new rubber and a 6" lift on the F150 yesterday. I decided on the Falken Wildpeak AT3W 35x12.50x20 and kept my factory wheels as I like more of the factory look but with a taller stance and I'm not a fan of my tires sticking out way past my fender wells. No clearance issues at all. Now I just need to put a tune on it to adjust the shift points and get my speedo corrected.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pineywoods; 09-17-2021, 12:46 PM.

Looks good!

Comment

I like it, looks sharp.

Comment

Nice what type of lift

Comment

Looking good sir.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it...especially with the factory wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
              Nice what type of lift
              It's just a RC 6" suspension lift... not a crazy high end lift. It's just the factory wheels with 1/4" spacers to change the offset ever so slightly.

Comment

Looks good!!!!

Comment

That’s a real nice look on that cool truck.

Comment

It has a nice stance. Looks sharp.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great but surprised you needed 6” to clear 35’s on factory wheels.

And I agree 100%, keep them tucked under the fenders as much as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Looks great but surprised you needed 6” to clear 35’s on factory wheels.

And I agree 100%, keep them tucked under the fenders as much as possible!
                        I didn't really need a 6" to clear them. I could have got away with a 3-4" lift easily. I just wanted a little higher stance. I know the trend is to have the tires sticking way out but I don't personally care for that. I actually drive on some pretty muddy roads so I didn't want them sticking out way past fenders and slinging mud and rocks all down the side of my truck. I wanted to keep it as close to stock looking as possible but just higher off the ground.

Comment

I put a custom tune from Gear Heads out of Bryan College Station and I love it. You did a great job sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                            I put a custom tune from Gear Heads out of Bryan College Station and I love it. You did a great job sir!!!
                            Thanks. Doing research on the different tunes now. Lots of options.

Comment

Good looking ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X