No announcement yet.

URGENT - Honest and Reliable Auto Bryan/College Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be wary of Christian Brothers up there. We used them in Corpus for my son's car, but he was not happy with them up there when he tried to get something fixed, thus the move to the one I listed. they fixed his rear window and A/C for a good price and he was happy.

Comment

Won’t use Christian brothers anymore either. Basically what others are saying

Comment

Folks live in Bryan and have used Olympic for years and years.

Comment

Auto repair shop in College Station discussion on the TexAgs Aggieland forum.

College Station auto repair shop recommendations discussion on the TexAgs Automotive forum.

Review this thread from TexAgs - DO NOT use the A holes at Christian Brothers in College Station. I personally would be using Brazos Valley Automotive OR Aggieland Automotive

Comment

WOW, I am really sorry to hear about all the negative reports on Christian Brothers Automotive! That sure has not been our experiences with them here in the Kingwood area where most all my family takes our cars for service... And when I was stranded in New Braunfels, they bent over backwards to get me back on the road again and took very good care of my needs... That franchise probably needs to address these issues in the College Station area!!

Comment

It's my view that the shop manager sets the tone and practices of the shop. Find a decent honest shop manager and the shop will likely be fair and honest. Get a scum bag thief as a manager, and you won't be happy.

Comment

We sell to them all over the country. {CB}

Very professional imo......................

Comment

Had good experiences with Pilgers in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X