No announcement yet.

Prayers for Robinhood’s family please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord, we come to you through your Son, Jesus, to thank you for all you have done for this family. All praise be unto you for ever and ever! AMEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Lord, we come to you through your Son, Jesus, to thank you for all you have done for this family. All praise be unto you for ever and ever! AMEN!

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m Just back from CO. Seeing the positive updates is awesome! Thank you for keeping us updated with the boys’ progress! Keep em coming, bud!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Best birthday ever! We’re at the remodel house in Hallettsville and got some surprise visitors today. I came out of the camper to see Blaine walking! What a special day!

Comment

Things look like they are healing up nicely.

We really need good stories like this now more than ever. Thanks for keeping it updated.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
              Best birthday ever! We’re at the remodel house in Hallettsville and got some surprise visitors today. I came out of the camper to see Blaine walking! What a special day!

I bet it was. God is great!

Comment

Happy birthday!!! What a blessing.

Comment

Man that’s awesome!!

Comment

Blaine started school today. We got him a youth walker this past weekend to help him on his way. He loves it! [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      Blaine started school today. We got him a youth walker this past weekend to help him on his way. He loves it! [emoji4]

Wow! Amazing! God is so awesome!

Comment

Oh man!! Thank YOU JESUS!!! Just got caught up on the thread and it made my day!! That last group shot of y'all all together put that big ol' lump back in my throat, but this time for joy!! God bless y'all Jason! Thank you for being faithful in keeping us updated as these miracles keep unfolding right before your eyes!!

Comment

Love this!

Comment

Comment

Sending prayers for continued healing and recovery. I pray this testimony to our Father continues and has an impact for generations to come

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sheridan Little League had their benefit BBQ cookoff Saturday. Blaine joined his uncle’s team in the kids pork steak category and took 2nd place! He was on cloud nine. That made his day [emoji1303][emoji1303]

I took 1st in brisket, 2nd in chicken, and 2nd in BBQ sauce

Comment

Working...
                                X