Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you answer this scientific question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    My only question is does RPB know where the Post Reply button is? Or is every response a novel?
    Your input ain't helping answer my question. I supplied every bit of info I can remember, on this subject. I have thought about it a few times, every answer I start to come up with, I can shoot down quickly. Beyond me.

Comment

Easy. The female water bottles are colder. They can't help it.

Comment

You have to get them down to 278 below zero.

Comment

Put all the bottles in the freezer and they will all freeze. Problem solved. Next Question.

Pick any number 1-1000, Times it by 2, Add 300 to that number, Divided that number in half, Subtract the number you started with, Answer is always 150 no mater what number you pick.
          Last edited by Bassdeer; 07-21-2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Here's one for you. Ever put a bottle of water in an RV or dorm type refrigerator in the freezer compartment? Take it out and many times it will not be frozen, but very cold. If you open it, sometimes they will freeze as soon as the air hits the water. The freezing will take about 4-5 seconds to go from the top to the bottom of the bottle and the water will become slushy ice.
            You can sometimes leave them closed and thump the neck, or set it on a table a little hard, or shake it gently and the same thing will happen. I think it's when the water is almost exactly 32 degrees when this occurs.

Comment

Salt content from different batches of water.

Comment

come on bow season !

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post

Pick any number 1-1000, Times it by 2, Add 300 to that number, Divided that number in half, Subtract the number you started with, Answer is always 150 no mater what number you pick.
                  Man thats craaaazy!! I've tried it probably 200 times and it comes out the same every time! What kind of witchcraft is this?

Comment

I had the same question from "snowpocalypse"

Comment

The reason this happens is because you have your fridge set too cold......

Comment

pressure. the ones that don't freeze have higher internal pressure.

Comment

Its just the pressure difference in 1 bottle vs the other. The bottle with lower pressure will freeze first. Ever seen a can or bottle thats all liquid turn to slush when it is opened? It's from the sudden pressure drop and the temp actually drops a bit when the pressure is release.

Comment

Missed the last post. Drifter nailed it.

Comment

I put water bottles in the fridge and they are never there when I want one.

Comment

I don’t know the right answer. But the other day I grabbed a bottle of water out of the garage fridge and poured it over a glass of ice and it turned to ice slush. I poured that voodoo out and and drank out of the hose.

Comment

Working...
                                X