Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Ignore what facts, things you claim to be facts? Clearly your head's stuck in the sand. I don't give two ****s about stats, I don't support using dead baby's bodies to make potions with, and the monoclonal antibodies are far more successful than the vaccines, that's a fact if you'd bother to open your mind and look into what's really going on. Don't take my word for it, educate yourself.
    I sure hope you’ve never taken Tylenol, Pepto, Aspirin, Tums, Sudafed, ibuprofen, Benadryl, Prilosec, Claritin, etc. because ‘bortion potion was used in their development/testing, as well.

For the record, I think the vaccines are at least a decent idea, but don’t support a mandate, at all. I just hear so many people talking about the fetal line cell use in the COVID vaccine development & its sad really, because they have no idea what it means and have no idea they use TONS of products that used fetal line cells in their development process.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
      I sure hope you’ve never taken Tylenol, Pepto, Aspirin, Tums, Sudafed, ibuprofen, Benadryl, Prilosec, Claritin, etc. because ‘bortion potion was used in their development/testing, as well.

For the record, I think the vaccines are at least a decent idea, but don’t support a mandate, at all. I just hear so many people talking about the fetal line cell use in the COVID vaccine development & its sad really, because they have no idea what it means and have no idea they use TONS of products that used fetal line cells in their development process.
      What? Aspirin was developed in 1897.

Comment

Ibuprofen was developed in the 1960s

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          Lol. I don’t have a problem with anyone making their own decisions. I’m pro choice when it comes to vaccinations. But it’s hilarious how anyone who doesn’t toe the status quo on this site and others like it gets attacked from all directions for not having the same views. Everyone wants to tell you how stupid you are, while “not caring what you have to say.” You don’t care at all what I have to say, but keep quoting me to tell me how much you don’t care. That’s irony. Good luck with whatever route you take. Hope you stay healthy. Seriously. I wouldn’t wish this crap on anyone, at least the bad version of it.
          I just got over it. It wasn't much worse than the flu with tiredness that seems to linger.
          And you came on here putting others down for their reasoning behind why they make their choices. And been trying really hard to defend your position ever since. Now you say you don't have a problem with how anyone makes their decisions. That's ironic as well. So with all that behind us, what have we solved?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            I just got over it. It wasn't much worse than the flu with tiredness that seems to linger.
            And you came on here putting others down for their reasoning behind why they make their choices. And been trying really hard to defend your position ever since. Now you say you don't have a problem with how anyone makes their decisions. That's ironic as well. So with all that behind us, what have we solved?

Ivermectin and zinc works.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              Lol. I don’t have a problem with anyone making their own decisions. I’m pro choice when it comes to vaccinations. But it’s hilarious how anyone who doesn’t toe the status quo on this site and others like it gets attacked from all directions for not having the same views. Everyone wants to tell you how stupid you are, while “not caring what you have to say.” You don’t care at all what I have to say, but keep quoting me to tell me how much you don’t care. That’s irony. Good luck with whatever route you take. Hope you stay healthy. Seriously. I wouldn’t wish this crap on anyone, at least the bad version of it.
              Typical victim attitude…
              Please Karen, point out “everyone” that’s done that.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                So with all that behind us, what have we solved?
                You gotta get jab'd so his jab will work ya selfish know it all jerk wad...it's all about the science!! Turn on the msm, it's all there if you will just conform & comply. This is so simple if those anti's would simply ignore the alternative media.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  You gotta get jab'd so his jab will work ya selfish know it all jerk wad...it's all about the science!! Turn on the msm, it's all there if you will just conform & comply. This is so simple if those anti's would simply ignore the alternative media.
                  How'd I miss that? [emoji1787]

Comment

Where’s that llama eating the popcorn pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post

I don't believe you, sounds like you're making stuff up as evidenced by the timelines others have pointed out, but I'll look into it and if I'm aware of any products developed directly or indirectly from dead baby bodies you can bet I'll never touch them again.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                        Where’s that llama eating the popcorn pic?

Close enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I tested positive on Monday. (No symptoms, I was exposed so I got tested). On Wednesday I had a headache and some stuffiness so I called and made the infusion appointment. I had to answer qualifying questions. 6’-1” and 205lb I guess I’m fat enough to be high-risk so I qualified. Had the infusion treatment yesterday morning. Felt decent yesterday and near perfect today. A little congested, but I typically am this time of year anyway with mold and ragweed.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                            I tested positive on Monday. (No symptoms, I was exposed so I got tested). On Wednesday I had a headache and some stuffiness so I called and made the infusion appointment. I had to answer qualifying questions. 6’-1” and 205lb I guess I’m fat enough to be high-risk so I qualified. Had the infusion treatment yesterday morning. Felt decent yesterday and near perfect today. A little congested, but I typically am this time of year anyway with mold and ragweed.
                            Funny thing, I also met the standards for early vaccination if I wanted it. Perfectly healthy weight lifter. Im 6ft 4 and 250 pounds. I bet without prep I could gross score 1400-1500 pounds in a PL meet right now, with prep who knows. I am considered obese by BMI standards lmao. My BF is in the teens lol.

Comment

SMH, best friends parents with covid just talked out of the antibody infusion- both retired-

“they were going to give him an infusion and they told him that they wouldn’t recommend it because it is experimental and to read all the side effects and then you have to sign it so that you know that you’re putting something harmful in your body
                              so he and my mother denied getting the infusion”

This is the same ER that VAX shamed another good friend of ours that showed up because of the vid- whose husband had a breakthrough case and drove her up there with a 103 temp because of his case.

This is bazzaro world ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X