Anybody Else?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody Else?!

Anybody else’s 4 year old cry about the dumbest ****, just cry and whine all the **** time?! I’m about to lose my mind. Please tell me I’m not alone!!!

It doesn’t stop after 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Girl or boy?

We are raising 2 boys and I honestly know God gave us two boys because we couldnt handle raising girls...my wife especially...but me as well!

The things we see and hear from the girls their age and especially the parents are crazy!

Comment

My 3yo started the incessant whining a few months ago. And he’s started the crying thing too. Doesn’t do it when I’m around as much as he does his mama(I travel a lot for work, so he’s with her more than he’s with the both of us).

But Jesus H. Christ it drives me crazy sometimes...so no, you’re not alone.

Comment

Put’em in the shed for an hour or two

Comment

Not alone at all brother! My youngest is 5 and hoping we grow out of it quick!

Comment

Child abuse has gone way up since the new restrictions have been put in place regarding Covid 19

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

No sir. We raised four girls and never had a whiner or cryer. Had a few times where whining started, but when you give them something to cry about, they get perspective. Lots of different ways to raise different type kids, but one thing that worked for us was consistency. EVERYTIME they acted out, they got tuned up. We didn't threaten, we didn't negotiate and we didn't count. We smacked that rearend. I just can't stand being around a whining kid and I dang sure didn't want to live with one.

The bad part is now we have 3 grandkids and my daughters don't tolerate much either and watching your grandbabies get popped on the rear is a much bigger deal to PawPaw than it was to spank my own kids.

Comment

You won’t want to hear this but no, mine does not. He’s 4. If he whines he loses privileges. If he continues he gets whoopins.

Tight leash with attitude, manners, etc.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, but mine is 3. She cries at everything! I just had a sit down with my wife about how she pacifies her by swooping in and that it undermines me and makes me look like the bad guy.

Comment

My Dad said it to me and I said it to my kids "you better stop that whining or I'll give you something to really whine about"

Comment

Not tolerated.

Comment

Kids whine. Don't let anyone here tell you otherwise. I do agree with addressing it and curbing the habit. All kids arw different and respond differently, though. Good luck.

Comment

Anybody Else?!

Never been afraid to put my son in his place. He’s 7 now. Hell hath no fury, we’ll have a come to Jesus meeting anywhere, anytime. And he knows it.

Love him to pieces. He’ll thank me for it one day.

Edit: Then again, you just posted on an online forum whining about your kid’s whining. Apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree on this one, I reckon.

Last edited by NannySlayer; 03-23-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X