No announcement yet.

Drawing Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My group drew choke canyon north shore for management deer. First time being drawn for anything and only took 5-6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
      My daughter has only been applying a couple years, but I too wish she would draw. Doesn't matter if I do or not.
      If you haven't heard of the Texas Youth Hunting Program do yourself and huge favor and check out www.tyhp.org - phenomenal program that puts on youth hunts all over Texas every year. I have a good number of posts about how great it is.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
        Nice! That's awesome amigo!
        I'm 0/a lot this year.

Thanks bro. Pumped for sure

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
          If you haven't heard of the Texas Youth Hunting Program do yourself and huge favor and check out www.tyhp.org - phenomenal program that puts on youth hunts all over Texas every year. I have a good number of posts about how great it is.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
          I'm going to get Hagen involved next year as he is only 8. I figure these draw hunts are a great way to meet people and see terrain you may not hunt on a regular basis.

Comment

Finished 0/5 today. Still have 1 left with a National Preserve Youth Draw on Oct 1.

Comment

Originally posted by LVhunter09 View Post
              I drew San Angelo state park for the spike and doe hunt has anyone been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I've hunted on the WMA that's owned by the park. Tons of deer inside the park. BTW I drew this same hunt so I'll probably see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                18 years of points finally drew the tag I wanted the most - Matador WMA Rifle hunt! It’s same week as my annual favorite Kansas rut trip but I’ll figure it out! Super Excited !!!
                My buddy and I also got picked up for Matador WMA rifle. 11-15 November. Been 25 years since I last set foot on this place and can't wait to get back. Good luck and/or see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  I've hunted on the WMA that's owned by the park. Tons of deer inside the park. BTW I drew this same hunt so I'll probably see you there.

Awesome! Hope to see you there! Do you plan on staying at the park thought about a cabin or tent spot

Comment

Originally posted by scubasteven25 View Post
                    My buddy and I also got picked up for Matador WMA rifle. 11-15 November. Been 25 years since I last set foot on this place and can't wait to get back. Good luck and/or see you there.
                    I’ll be there same dates, looking forward to meeting you. I’ll be going solo and tent camping depending on weather. Really excited for the hunt.

Comment

Racking up the points on this draw. Not sure though, I got a 2nd on the 9-1 draw, which was a surprise. I don't expect lightning to strike again.

Comment

Drew Pedernales Falls SP Annex Gun ES 12/9 to 12/12 with 2 points. Kinda feel guilty about it. It’s muzzle loader/archery, so I’ll be doing archery. Hoping to stick a pig or a axis. Time to start going thru the old posts for info.

Comment

Drew Gene Howe WMA, for 11/11-11/15. Pretty pumped!

Comment

Originally posted by LVhunter09 View Post
                            Awesome! Hope to see you there! Do you plan on staying at the park thought about a cabin or tent spot

I'm sure I will. It's a pretty good drive for me. I camped there last year and it's a nice park. The weather shouldn't be too cold early in November so I'll probably tent camp.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              I’ll be there same dates, looking forward to meeting you. I’ll be going solo and tent camping depending on weather. Really excited for the hunt.
                              Check your PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
                                Balcones DEC 5-8!
                                Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X