Miele washer & dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miele washer & dryer

Anyone have experience with them? We are confined on space in our laundry room and considering shelling out the extra $$$ to go with Miele. The reviews that I’ve read are all excellent but I don’t know anyone who has had one.

Don't have the washer or dryer but their ovens, fridge, and dishwasher all get high marks from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
      Don't have the washer or dryer but their ovens, fridge, and dishwasher all get high marks from me!
      Good to know, thanks

My wife and I can vouch for their vacuum as well!

Comment

I have never used them personally, but We install almost exclusively Miele products in all the high-end Condos we build here in Houston. They are very popular, and extremely expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
          I have never used them personally, but We install almost exclusively Miele products in all the high-end Condos we build here in Houston. They are very popular, and extremely expensive.
          Have you heard any feedback on how people like them? The only drawback I’ve heard is that they have a lower load capacity because they are smaller but Some say that isn’t true due to increases wash efficiency?

Comment

I have not. Typically once we get the appliances installed we are done with it.

If you want I can give you the contact info for the Texas sales rep we use. maybe they could answer a little better. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
              I have not. Typically once we get the appliances installed we are done with it.

If you want I can give you the contact info for the Texas sales rep we use. maybe they could answer a little better. Let me know.
              You bet, please PM me his/her contact info if you don't mind. That would be great

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

We have the dishwasher and vacuum, both of them are great
                  products.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferg View Post
                    We have the dishwasher and vacuum, both of them are great
                    products.
                    Excellent info, thanks. Looks like I may be the TBH guinea pig on the washer and dryer

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                      Excellent info, thanks. Looks like I may be the TBH guinea pig on the washer and dryer
                      lots of people that buy that particular brand never use them.

you get someone that buys a Kenmore, they are using that sucker every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        lots of people that buy that particular brand never use them.

you get someone that buys a Kenmore, they are using that sucker every day.
                        Apparently they are fairly common outside of the US due to their smaller size. They’ve only been in the US for a couple years from what I understand. There are quite a few places in DFW area they carry them so there’s got to be someone on here that’s tried them.

Comment

I have Miele at home. Excellent machines and we use them almost daily. They're quiet, more efficient at cleaning the laundry, use less water and detergent and are easy to operate.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                            Apparently they are fairly common outside of the US due to their smaller size. They’ve only been in the US for a couple years from what I understand. There are quite a few places in DFW area they carry them so there’s got to be someone on here that’s tried them.
                            we had a set down at the ranch twelve years ago.....

they were nothing special.

and were hard to get parts for if they went out.

I mentioned that we were located in Falfurrias, Texas and supply lines would be a bit longer from Germany to there, but I was overruled in favor of having something no one else had.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post
                              I have Miele at home. Excellent machines and we use them almost daily. They're quiet, more efficient at cleaning the laundry, use less water and detergent and are easy to operate.
                              Thanks, that is great to hear. Is the load capacity any less than a normal washer and dryer? And as mentioned above, what about maintenance? Are parts and qualified labor very difficult to find?

Comment

Working...
                              X